  1. #1

    Default Cheltenham Festival tips 2014

    I had a successful day yesterday with 3 winners and the odd place :

    Vautour - 4/1 Winner
    Green Flag - 20/1 - 4th E/W winner
    Quevega - 5/6 Winner
    Present View - 9/1 Winner

    Today is a bad day for picking winners I think but some great odds if you can catch any. My tips are :

    1:30 - Faugheen 6/4
    2:05 - Morning Assembly 17/2
    2:40 - Bayan - 12/1
    3:20 - Sire De Grugy - 10/3
    4:00 - Big Shu - 5/1
    4:40 - Violet Dancer - 20/1
    5:15 - Black Hercules - 9/1

    Hopefully you all have a few winners, let us know who you fancy !

  2. #2

    Default Re: Cheltenham Festival tips 2014

    Well yet another fantastic day for me, here are yesterdays results :

    1:30 - Faugheen 6/4 1st Winner
    2:05 - Morning Assembly 17/2 3rd E/W Winner
    2:40 - Bayan - 12/1 3rd E/W winner
    3:20 - Sire De Grugy - 10/3 1st Winner
    4:00 - Big Shu - 5/1 3rd E/W winner
    4:40 - Violet Dancer - 20/1 10th
    5:15 - Black Hercules - 9/1 3rd E/W Winner

    am now running at a massive profit so far after yesterdays racing with 2 winners and 4 places at good odds. Hopefully a few of you have been following my tips and raking it in too.

    Today I am going for the following horses & praying the good fortune continues :

    1:30 - Felix Younger - 4/1
    2:05 - Jetson - 12/1 - 4th E/W Winner
    2:40 - Benefficient - 9/2
    3:20 - Annie Power - 9/4 - 2nd
    4:00 - Sraid Padraig - 9/1
    4:40 - Indian Castle - 9/1

    As always, Cheltenham is tough to pick winners but after the first 2 days profit I am now guaranteed to be betting for free the last 2 days !!
    Last edited by BBTipster; 14-03-2014 at 10:28.

  3. #3
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Well done mate! I have had a shocker lol.

    Today I have Oscar Whisky, Dynaste and Big Bucks in a e/w treble.

  4. #4

    Not the best day yesterday but a 12/1 place got us some cash back and we are still massively in profit for the meeting. Gold cup day today and another chance for some decent price wins if luck is on our side. Here's my picks for today, most will be E/W bets :

    1:30 - Broughton - 8/1
    2:05 - Artic Fire - 7/1
    2:40 - Briar Hill - 7/4
    3:20 - Bobs Worth - 9/4
    4:00 - On The Fringe - 4/1
    4:40 - Vieux Lion Ridge - 8/1
    5:15 - Next Sensation - 10/1

  5. #5

    Not a great day but a couple of E/W places to keep me afloat. Was a very good Cheltenham for me personally as you can see and managed to end the week with almost 10 points profit. So if you followed my tips and bet 10 on each race you would end up 100 (10 points x 10) better off at the end of the week. Very successful !! Next up will be the Aintree Grand National and already looking like being a cracker of a race. Got a few weeks before that though.

  6. #6
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    MOSSEY JOE 33/1 GET ONNNNNN Grand National

Similar Threads

  1. All the best for 2014 from Sef and co. ;)
    By sef in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-12-2013, 13:57
  2. Cheltenham Festival 2012 - Tips and Advice
    By BBTipster in forum Horse Racing
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 15:18
  3. Cheltenham 2011 Racing Tips and Selections
    By BBTipster in forum Horse Racing
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 30-09-2012, 15:13
  4. Cheltenham Festival
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-03-2011, 20:10
  5. 2009 Cheltenham Festival Booklet
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 18:28