  1. #1

    Default Fun with Demi at betfred live support

    I received an email last week offering me a free bet on a bet I do every week which was nice. I didn't receive the free bet so went on to live support where the lovely Demi was assigned the task of dealing with me. Poor Demi.........

    [Paul] Hi, I didn't receive my 5 free bet from Saturdays goals galore.
    [Demi] Hello, welcome to Betfred online Live Support. My name is Demi.
    [Demi] One moment please, whilst I review your account details...
    [Demi] Unfortunately this is not a on going promotion and was not on this weekend
    [Paul] Are you sure? I had an email saying it was on.
    [Demi] I am sure, unfortunately it was not on this weekend, if you wish you can send the email into support@betfred.com and we will look into this for you
    [Paul] I don't have the email, I clear them once read. My nievity makes me assume that an email from you is true.
    [Demi] The promotion was not on this weekend but if you received an email we would of looked into this for you as it may have been a 3rd party email
    [Paul] Then I urge you to look into this. I would be putting the bet on anyway as i do every week as a loyal customer (regardless of issues I have had.) I'm sure you will agree that being promised one thing then receiving another is quite disappointing.
    [Demi] Unfortunately we cannot control 3rd party companies all I can do is apologise
    [Paul] I once bought a swivel comfy chair from ebay and I received a miniature. Now whilst it was infact the same as the picture unfortunately it was the same size as the picture and was of no use to man nor beast.
    [Paul] well maybe a small beast but the point remains I did not receive what I exected. :)
    [Demi] I do apologise
    [Paul] I accept your apology for the swivel chair, I have learned to live with it. I rest my big toe in occasionally and sometimes sit my hamster in it to take cool pictures of a hard working hamster. Now lets get back to the 5 free bet
    [Demi] Unfortunately I cannot offer this promotion when we was never offering it in the first place
    [Paul] Ok I understand your point. I would like to offer my services. Your sentence "Unfortunately I cannot offer this promotion when we was never offering it in the first place"
    [Paul] Should be "Unfortunately I cannot offer this promotion when we were never offering it in the first place" ..... That will be 5 please. I will accept this in the form of a free bet.
    [Demi] Unfortunately I cannot do this, anything else I can help with Paul?
    [Paul] Fair enough, I understand you can't use company funds to pay for personal services. You can, if it's easier, just send the 5 to my moneybookers account.
    [Demi] There are no funds in your account to make a withdrawal, anything else?
    [Paul] Oh would you like to put the funds in my account for me to withdraw? That's your choice, just make sure you let the company know as I wouldn't want you getting into trouble. I probably wont withdraw 5 if I'm honest it will just be blown on the first available bet.
    [Demi] I cannot do this Paul, anything else I can help with in regards to your Betfred account?
    [Paul] Ok we can sort out the money you owe me later. In regards to my betfred account you can just credit the 5 free bet as per the conditions in the email I received and we will call it even.
    [Demi] What money would this be? I have already stated this promotion was not on this weekend so I cannot credit your account for this promotion, if you wish to take this further please email into support@betfred.com
    [Paul] The money for my services in written English that we discussed earlier in the conversation. Do keep up. You really shouldn't send emails for things that are not true. I once received an email from a very nice Nigerian man offering me a substantial amount of money for very little effort on my part. Now my mother always told me that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. However the large amount of money blinded my senses and I opted to believing the nice man...
    [Paul] We exchanged some emails and some family pictures etc. as you do and created a nice bond. Unfortunately 3 years later I have still not received the money and my good friend no longer replies to my emails. Now maybe his story about people trying to kill him for the money was true and, God rest his soul, he is no longer with us....
    [Paul] or it's just proof that you can't trust people that send you emails promising things.
    [Demi] As already stated this may have been a 3rd party, 3rd party was not ourselves this was another company. Is there anything else I can help with? If you wish to go further with the free 5 bet please email into support@betfred.com
    [Paul] You can maybe help me fine my Nigerian friend. goes by the name Ugero. Such a nice guy. i miss him dearly?
    [Demi] Is there anything I can help with in regards to your Betfred account, if not the chat will be ended as you can imagine we are very busy today.
    [Paul] Oh in regards to the betfred account. No nothing else thanks. I'll put my 5 free bet you are crediting on a horse a cheltenham and let you know how it gets on.
    [Demi] Unfortunately there will be no 5 in your account unless you deposit Paul
    [Paul] I intend to deposit once I see how my free bet gets on.. here's hoping it's a winner. Wish me luck
    [Demi] Thank you for contacting Betfred, If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is available 24 hours every day.

    The operator has ended the chat.
    Thanks for contacting Betfred Live Help.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fun with Demi at betfred live support

    Paaa ha ha ha ha ha ha she effectively hung up on you at the end PMSL. Love it !

  3. #3

    haha aye mate, I'm surprised she stayed on so long tbh.

  1. Winamax Poker - Support and feedback
    By WinamaxDave in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 12:19
  2. 32Red Customer Support
    By BigH1771 in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-12-2010, 07:19
  3. Pokerstars Support
    By Scottieboy08 in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20-11-2009, 12:16
  4. Support the Armed Forces
    By BBTipster in forum Pure Banter