  1. #1

    Default Premier League Darts Proposal

    How about a wee Accie on tonights Darts. After last weeks amazing results this is how I see it this week

    Barny to bt Newton
    Chissy to get more 180's than Wright
    Whitlock Highest Checkout against Anderson ( amazingly he isn't favourite for this, I'm singling it)
    Lewis to get more 180's than Taylor
    MVG to bt Thornton

    This pays 9.86/1 on Paddypower and I suggest a wee tenner seeing as its the first time we're trying it.
    Plus 10 on Whitlock to get the highest checkout v Anderson at 11/10 on PP.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Premier League Darts Proposal

    Oddschecker confused me, 10 accie gets 99 back. Good luck me...and us hopefully

  3. #3
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Yay

  4. #4

    yay

  5. #5

    yay by me n billy on fb its a goer! @sef or @BBTipster to place?

  6. #6

    Top bet Jimbo, good luck.

Similar Threads

  1. A - League Proposal
    By TheFlyFifer in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-10-2013, 12:47
  2. darts
    By jockzza in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 22:38
  3. Darts
    By TonyT in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 15:12
  4. Darts
    By Jimbo70 in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-12-2009, 21:43
  5. Darts
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 21:40