Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46

  1. #1

    Default Colossus Bets Promo Code BONUSBANTER - 5,000,000 Jackpot - play for 20p

    Colossus Bets Bonus Code - BONUSBANTER - to receive 100 FREE matched to whatever your first 72 hours of bets are. So, bet 10 to get 10 FREE, 50 to get 50 FREE al the way up to a massive 100 to get 100 FREE !!

    Colossus Bets is a new site with a brilliant new way to bet on football. Part pools, part bookies, part placepot, this is an innovative and highly rewarding new take on prediction betting.

    You can place bets from as little as 20p and win a massive amount up to 5,000,000 in one bet !!

    They offer multiple different games to play. You can either predict correct scores of between 3-7 matches at 20p per line or you can opt to play the simpler Home, Draw or Away format with bets starting at 2. They have prizes from 100 right up to the jackpot 10 Million.Just click the Colossus Bets link below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BONUSBANTER and you will get up to 100 in free bets on colossus matched to your first 72 hours play :

    Even better is the option to cashout either part or all of your bets in running. So say you predict 7 matches and the first 3 have come in. Colossus bets automatically offers you an option to trade in ANY percentage of your ticket. So you could cash-in 30% of your winnings so far and let the other 70% ride on the rest of the matches.

    I am really excited about this site and have already signed up myself. The interface is very easy to use and they have a youtube video on site which will guide you through all the bets and how to play etc.

    Just click below to have a wee look :

    I would appreciate all your thoughts on this new site as I think it is ground-breaking and could well be a firm favourite for anyone who likes a bet on the football.

    For anyone wondering about the odds, a bookmaker would have a profit margin of around 80% on similar 7-fold bets for the jackpot whereas Colossus only have a much better 30% margin so beat the normal bookies hands down !!
    Last edited by BBTipster; 05-03-2018 at 12:55.

  2. #2
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    Default Re: Colossus Bets - 10,000,000 Jackpot - play for 20p

    Sounds ok will have a butchers when get some free time mate

  3. #3

    Yeh was also thinking of having a syndicate bet on this each week.

  4. #4

    I had a bet on Saturday. It was the PICK 3 Game and all you have to do is predict the correct scores from 3 games. Below is my ticket which cost 1.60 to place (8 lines @ 20p) as i had multiple outcomes for each game.

    AOH = Any other home win which has 5 goals or more in the game ( so 3-2, 4-1, 5-0 4-2 etc etc )
    AOD = Any other draw of 2-2 and upwards
    AOA = Same as AOH but for away team win.

    Attachment 899

    The final scores were :

    Brentford 5-0 = AOH WIN
    Colchester 1-2 = WIN
    Notts Co. 0-1 = LOSE

    As you can see, i had wolves to win by 2-0 or AOA so if they had scored one more goal on Saturday i would have won 200 !!! So close to scooping on my first bet.

    There are lots of different games though and there is a PICK 6 game which is same as above but with 6 matches. 20p per line but there is also a consolation pot where if you fail to get the correct score but your team won then you win the consolation pot if all 6 teams win, lose or draw that you had in your bet.

    It's a real fun way to bet and the rewards can be huge.

    Just click below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	Untitled.gif
Views:	57
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1048

  5. #5

    got mine on for this weekend

    3 x 20p ish games for 200 back plus the big one!

    Attachment 910Attachment 911

    Just click below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1049   Click image for larger version.

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1050

  6. #6

    Got mine on too for the weekend games, very small stakes but very nice returns !!

    Attachment 912Attachment 913
    Attachment 914Attachment 915

    Just click below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	colossus221.gif
Views:	40
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1051   Click image for larger version.

Name:	colossus2211.gif
Views:	38
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	1052

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	colossus2211b.gif
Views:	35
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1053   Click image for larger version.

Name:	colossus2211c.gif
Views:	38
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1054

  7. #7

    Dont forget to check at half time for the cash out offers good luck

  8. #8

    On my 2nd ticket above I have first 2 correct scores up. Got offered 7.70 at halftime during the second game and will post when match finishes. Not bad for 20p.

  9. #9

    I had AOA win for real madrid
    3-0 for man city so cashed it in at half time as knew would be more goals so got 5.11 for my 20p

  10. #10
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    I had AOA win for real madrid
    3-0 for man city so cashed it in at half time as knew would be more goals so got 5.11 for my 20p
    Hey big spenderrrrrrrr

  11. #11

    So, after Real Madrid won 5-0 and Man City won 6-0 i am now awaiting the WBA v Villa game tonight. As you can see i need a scoring draw of 2-2 or higher to win. Upon checking there are only 19 tickets left with a chance of winning the jackpot and i am the ONLY player who has predicted a 2-2 or above draw so if it comes in i will win a guaranteed jackpot of at least 200 for my initial 20p stake :

    Attachment 916

    But the question is do i cash in some or all of my ticket ? It is currently worth 11.92. What would you do ?? Cashin it all, some of it or let it all ride ? Do you think it will finish 2-2 or higher ?

    Just to note that i personally am going to let it all ride and go for the jackpot. I am only losing 20p for a chance at 200 at the end of the day :)

    Great odds though so far and great offer. If any of you have yet to sign up then please have a look, it really is a great way to bet and the rewards can be huge for small stakes :

    Just click the Colossus Bets link below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	2411b.gif
Views:	60
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1055

  12. #12

    Good luck mate

  13. #13
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    Now that would be nice win for 20p good luck

  14. #14
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    i would go for it gl m8.

  15. #15

    For the record. ..... last time they played West Bromwich scored a last minute equaliser for 2-2 draw. Now would be a good time for history repeating lol

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by hendy27 View Post
    Hey big spenderrrrrrrr
    what could you do with 20p?

  17. #17
    is a glorious beacon of light hendy27's Avatar

    Buy very small mix up

  18. #18

    let it ride

  19. #19

    At half time I will get another monetary offer for my bet. Hopefully theres goals for both teams in the first half so I get a better offer. Will post at halftime.

  20. #20

    2-0 West Brom after just 11 minutes - need a big villa comeback :/

  21. #21

    Well 2-0 at halftime. Ticket offered at 12.41. Nothing ventured nothing gained so letting it ride in the hope that Villa somehow win the second half 2-0 and draw the game 2-2. Gl meeeee lol need it

  22. #22

    Wow. 2-2 with 10 mins to go !!!! The impossible dream ???

  23. #23

    looking great

  24. #24

    c'mon, nearly there