Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

  1. #1

    Default Colossus Bets Promo Code BONUSBANTER - 5,000,000 Jackpot - play for 20p

    Colossus Bets Bonus Code - BONUSBANTER - to receive 100 FREE matched to whatever your first 72 hours of bets are. So, bet 10 to get 10 FREE, 50 to get 50 FREE al the way up to a massive 100 to get 100 FREE !!

    Colossus Bets is a new site with a brilliant new way to bet on football. Part pools, part bookies, part placepot, this is an innovative and highly rewarding new take on prediction betting.

    You can place bets from as little as 20p and win a massive amount up to 5,000,000 in one bet !!

    They offer multiple different games to play. You can either predict correct scores of between 3-7 matches at 20p per line or you can opt to play the simpler Home, Draw or Away format with bets starting at 2. They have prizes from 100 right up to the jackpot 10 Million.Just click the Colossus Bets link below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BONUSBANTER and you will get up to 100 in free bets on colossus matched to your first 72 hours play :

    Even better is the option to cashout either part or all of your bets in running. So say you predict 7 matches and the first 3 have come in. Colossus bets automatically offers you an option to trade in ANY percentage of your ticket. So you could cash-in 30% of your winnings so far and let the other 70% ride on the rest of the matches.

    I am really excited about this site and have already signed up myself. The interface is very easy to use and they have a youtube video on site which will guide you through all the bets and how to play etc.

    Just click below to have a wee look :

    I would appreciate all your thoughts on this new site as I think it is ground-breaking and could well be a firm favourite for anyone who likes a bet on the football.

    For anyone wondering about the odds, a bookmaker would have a profit margin of around 80% on similar 7-fold bets for the jackpot whereas Colossus only have a much better 30% margin so beat the normal bookies hands down !!
    Last edited by BBTipster; 05-03-2018 at 12:55.

  2. #26
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Default Re: Colossus Bets - 10,000,000 Jackpot - play for 20p

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Well 2-0 at halftime. Ticket offered at 12.41. Nothing ventured nothing gained so letting it ride in the hope that Villa somehow win the second half 2-0 and draw the game 2-2. Gl meeeee lol need it
    and you got it well done m8......................

  3. #27

    booooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  4. #28

    If anyone doesn't have an account then what the hell you waiting for !!!!!!!! This is the most fun betting ive had in ages. Almost won jackpot last week and just won it tonight. All for a few 20p stakes !!!

    Just click the Colossus Bets link below to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

  5. #29

    Superb BookieBashing. Well done mate

  6. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by hendy27 View Post
    Buy very small mix up
    keep yer very small mixture I'll be betting my 20p's on these every week!!

    Profit superb mate well deserved

  7. #31

    Great stuff

  8. #32

    Cheers guys - now get signing up !!!

    Just click the Colossus Bets link to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

  9. #33

    Got my pick3 for midweek on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1056   Click image for larger version.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1057

  10. #34

    Attachment 919

    Well after last nights amazing Jackpot win (above) on the pick 3 i have decided to have a few very small stakes punts on the midweek games to see if i can again win.

    8 team Home Draw or Away 20p lines = total 80p bet

    FC Zenit - Home / Draw
    Ajax - Away
    Basel - Away
    Steaua Bucuresti - Away
    Leverkusen - Home / Draw
    Anderlecht - Away
    Tromso - Away
    Swansea - Home

    8 team Home Draw or Away 2 line = total 2 bet

    Steaua Bucuresti - Away
    Arsenal - Home
    Dortmund - Home
    Celtic - Away
    CSKA Moscow - Away
    Leverkusen - Draw
    P.S.G - Home
    Anderlecht - Away

    For the pick 3 correct scores i have bet 1.60 for 200 jackpot

    Attachment 920

    For the pick 6 i have bet 20p for a 200,000 Jackpot !!!!!

    Attachment 921

    Anyone else signed up yet ?

    Just click the Colossus Bets link to have a wee look. Use bonus code BANTER and you will get 10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked 10 :

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	win.gif
Views:	64
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1058   Click image for larger version.

Name:	2611.gif
Views:	61
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1059

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	2611b.gif
Views:	66
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1060

  11. #35

    Colossus Bets have now introduced a 1 MILLION JACKPOT for the price of just 20p !!! It's the same as the Colossus main event but instead of 2 a go to win 10 million you can win a still tidy million for just 20p. 20p !!! We have already had great success from members on the forum with myself winning the pick 3 200 jackpot early in the month and with more of us signing up and playing maybe we will get a bigger jackpot winner soon.

  12. #36

    Anyone having a punt on colossus bet this weekend ? Here's my selections below :

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	1701b.gif
Views:	57
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1061

  13. #37

    Will do mine shortly. :)

  14. #38

    Going for a wee punt today. Anyone else ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	0202colossus.gif
Views:	60
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1062

  15. #39

    Default Re: Colossus Bets Promo Code BANTER - 10,000,000 Jackpot - play for 20p

    Having a go at tonight's Pick 3. Just offered 12.06 at half-time but decided to let it all ride and go for a big boom !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	1202.gif
Views:	60
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1064

  16. #40

    2-0 Spurs. So need a Newcastle consolation and a goal apiece for Man Utd & Arsenal

  17. #41

    3-0 Spurs now - pearshaped. Knew I should've cashed in at halftime for a nice wee profit lol

  18. #42

    yup 12 was great offer - 50% shouldve been cashed in

  19. #43

    For a preview of this weekends pool prizes, schedule and jackpots check out our main site article on the link below. Remember to use Bonus Code BANTER for 10 Bonus :

    http://bonusbanter.com/main/2014/02/...ights-preview/

  20. #44

    Think I have 20p left in my account so will take the jackpot with it. lol

  21. #45

    I'm gonna Owen this this weekend!

  22. #46

    From this weekend onwards we are very pleased and proud to Welcome none other than MICHAEL OWEN to being a part of BonusBanter. Starting this week Michael will be giving us an exclusive weekly article about his own charity Colossus Bets selections and his reasons behind his choices.

    He will only be sharing his thoughts with ourselves and Colossus themselves which is a real honour for us.

    Let's hope he can help us all win some big money !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12