Juicy Stakes now pays U.S. players in 7-10 days, a huge improvement over a few months and now we have more good news news! Starting in January, Juicy Stakes players will earn even more in cash prizes through Bonus Banter through our exclusive Gold Bars promotion
When becoming a Bonus Banter player, you will effectively receive extra rakeback for your play during the month. You just need to rake at least $750 during the month to qualify. Prizes start out at $75 for each Gold Bar and go up the more you play. For every 5 Gold Bars you earn, you will receive extra bonus Gold Bars.
For full details and to monitor your position in the Gold Bars promotion, be sure to go to the Juicy Stakes Gold Bars page.
Sign-Up to Juicy Stakes Poker

Juicy Stakes Poker is the primary U.S. facing network on the Revolution Network. Players signing up through Bonus Banter can take advantage of 36% rakeback as well as a 200% up to $1,000 sign-up bonus.

Sign-Up today at Juicy Stakes Poker!

Click HERE for more details or to sign up for this offer...........