User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 150

  1. #1

    Default BonusBanter Poker Series

    BonusBanter & Titan are pleased to bring to our members an EXCLUSIVE 8 week poker series!!

    Click the link/banner below to visit Titan Poker and claim your deposit bonus now using bonus code NEWBANTER

    WSOP.png

    Starts January 27th

    Then the following 7 Mondays

    8 pm UK start time

    Late registration of 30 minutes

    $5 buy-in

    1 x single rebuy

    1 x $5 add-on at first break

    $5 for 2000 starting chips

    10 minute blinds

    NL Holdem Name - Banter Weekly Series

    Titan are pleased to welcome members from bonusbanter to the Banter Weekly Series with added prizes for the top 3 finishers every week.

    Including Free weekly tickets to Irish Festival Sats PLUS Free bets these will be available on alternate weeks

    Click the link/banner below to visit [replacer_a]and claim your deposit bonus now using bonus code NEWBANTER

    Titan Poker

    To be eligible to play you MUST either :

    A) Have downloaded via ourusing bonus code
    NEWBANTER

    B) If you already have an account post your username in here or be a member of the forum before the tournament begins

    If you have not followed any of the above 2 criteria you WILL NOT be eligible for a prize.

    The list of players eligible so far :

    BBtipster = PBanter
    Holtender = HolteTP
    Procli = Procli
    Lusitanea = AlmadaPOR
    evilbow = evilbow
    scottieboy08 = LAAATEEERRRSSS
    albertz11 = albertz11
    seligor = seligor
    TomTom96 = TomTom96
    -Azrael- = S3rr1ng

  2. #2
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Default Re: BonusBanter Poker Series

    Looking forward to this and very pleased to see it's not on 32red well done guys. One small point to make, as the first game is the day after my birthday I won't be too proud to accept any late presents by way off chip dumps so please give generously

  3. #3
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    what skin is this on ie microgaming , ipoker or is it on its own.
    not sure if ive ever opened account but more than likely have.at 1 point not many i havent tried lol.

  4. #4

    It's the biggest skin on iPoker @UrABawBag2, just click the titan link to open an account and get the $100 Deposit Bonus.

    Holt - chancer lol We always do chip dump to you but you never seem to want to keep them :p

  5. #5
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I've had a Titan acc for a long time but not used for a couple of years as I've Genting and Black Belt on the ipoker skin but was wondering is there any reload bonuses or depositors freerolls on there

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    I've had a Titan acc for a long time but not used for a couple of years as I've Genting and Black Belt on the ipoker skin but was wondering is there any reload bonuses or depositors freerolls on there

    Click the link/banner below to visit Titan Poker and claim your deposit bonus now :

    Open a new account Holt worked for me

  7. #7
    is just beginning his journey here Seligor's Avatar
    A, A

    I hope this message is for this January 2014 and not one of the last four years which should be taken away.
    anyway I have joined titan and will play the first game on the 27th, with the password of re-------ob tell me if this is wrong. please
    Seligor xxxxxx love to all xxxx

  8. #8

    Hi Seli - nice to see you again. It is indeed for 2014 LOL. No need for any password -

    just go to LOBBY > TOURNAMENTS > ALL and look for Banter Weekly Series

    Registration opens on 24th which is Next Friday.

    My username is Pbanter

    Whats everyone else's usernames for Titan ?

  9. #9
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm HolteTP on Titan

  10. #10

    Is the top player in your house playing as well as you Holt ?

  11. #11
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Ouch!

    Get the feeling there might be a story here that I may have missed......

    Looks really great, don't think the times will suit me, but thats cool, I understand 8pm UK time would be the best time for you guys.

    Good luck all, and hope its a good success!!

  12. #12

    Whats the time in Brazil at 8pm here Iain ? Hopefully you can make one of the games.

  13. #13

    Good luck folks, no donations from me on this one i'm afraid.

  14. #14

    Oh Banter games on Titan brings back some memories...

  15. #15
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Is the top player in your house playing as well as you Holt ?
    I don't think so she's not a fan of ipoker she just plays mainly on 32red with the other donks lol.
    And before you ask no the 2nd 3rd or 4th best players in our house ain't playing either so you'll have to make do with me the 5th best

  16. #16
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Im Procli on Titan Poker

  17. #17
    VIP Member Lusitanea's Avatar
    Almada, Portugal

    AlmadaPOR on Titan

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanea View Post
    AlmadaPOR on Titan
    is this a new account Luist or an existing acc

  19. #19
    VIP Member Lusitanea's Avatar
    Almada, Portugal

    Existing account vilbowe

  20. #20

    To be eligible to play you MUST either :

    A) Have downloaded via our
    link/banner for Titan using bonus code NEWBANTER

    B) If you already have an account post your Titan username in here

  21. #21

    evilbow

  22. #22
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    I downloaded through banner but forgot to put in the code

    Username albertz11 nickname Phrasing

  23. #23
    VIP Member sir pip's Avatar
    Just outside Belfast N.Ireland

    yo yo yo, im back in the land of the living

    see ya all monday
    The secret is keeping your head when all around are loosing theirs

  24. #24

    Call off the search !! Nice to see ypu back pip. Can you post your username mate for Titan.

  25. #25
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Titan for the donks will not be donating

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 100 GUARANTEED Bonusbanter weekly poker game
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 14-01-2014, 19:37
  2. BonusBanter Poker League - 250 ADDED in FREE BETS
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 13:26
  3. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  4. Carbon Poker Turbo Online Poker Series
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2013, 04:50
  5. Ninja: online poker series - BlackBelt Poker
    By teaulc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 15:55