User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 150

  1. #1

    Default BonusBanter Poker Series

    BonusBanter & Titan are pleased to bring to our members an EXCLUSIVE 8 week poker series!!

    Click the link/banner below to visit Titan Poker and claim your deposit bonus now using bonus code NEWBANTER

    Attachment 1002

    Starts January 27th

    Then the following 7 Mondays

    8 pm UK start time

    Late registration of 30 minutes

    $5 buy-in

    1 x single rebuy

    1 x $5 add-on at first break

    $5 for 2000 starting chips

    10 minute blinds

    NL Holdem Name - Banter Weekly Series

    Titan are pleased to welcome members from bonusbanter to the Banter Weekly Series with added prizes for the top 3 finishers every week.

    Including Free weekly tickets to Irish Festival Sats PLUS Free bets these will be available on alternate weeks

    Click the link/banner below to visit [replacer_a]and claim your deposit bonus now using bonus code NEWBANTER

    Titan Poker

    To be eligible to play you MUST either :

    A) Have downloaded via ourusing bonus code
    NEWBANTER

    B) If you already have an account post your username in here or be a member of the forum before the tournament begins

    If you have not followed any of the above 2 criteria you WILL NOT be eligible for a prize.

    The list of players eligible so far :

    BBtipster = PBanter
    Holtender = HolteTP
    Procli = Procli
    Lusitanea = AlmadaPOR
    evilbow = evilbow
    scottieboy08 = LAAATEEERRRSSS
    albertz11 = albertz11
    seligor = seligor
    TomTom96 = TomTom96
    -Azrael- = S3rr1ng

  2. #51

    Default Re: BonusBanter Poker Series

    I would think it would be about a fiver ?Are there tickets worth that much ?

  3. #52
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Well played Proc and Jolly and tipster too

  4. #53
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    I would think it would be about a fiver ?Are there tickets worth that much ?
    I'm not sure mate, thats why I was asking

  5. #54

    Oh ok lol. Satellites start from as low as $1 but I think they are at least the €4+0.40 tickets.

  6. #55

    Congratulations Procli

    Well done to Jolly and PB as well.

  7. #56

    Registration is now OPEN for Mondays game. Please read the first post in this thread to see rules for claiming a prize and/or how to join in the fun.

  8. #57

    If you have deposited in the last week then don't forget there is a depositors freeroll at 5pm today with $1250 up for grabs.

  9. #58

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    If you have deposited in the last week then don't forget there is a depositors freeroll at 5pm today with $1250 up for grabs.

    Oh no thers not!

  10. #59

    Tomorrow sorry lol

  11. #60

    bump - a few registered already. check first post above for full details. All welcome.

  12. #61
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    I'm not going to be in for this tonight :/ My mate has asked me round for beers, chili and the Chelsea game. My Laptop is gubbed so unless he lets me fire it up on his I'm out

  13. #62

    Get him telt Albertz - priorities mate, there's your reputation to keep up here :p

  14. #63

    Just over an hour til the start. there is 30 mins late registration for the workers who struggle to get home in time. For every one else.... GET REGISTERING !

  15. #64

    Game started with only SIX players and the top 3 will win an Irish Open Ticket !!! Talk about value :) There's also the small fact that all the players so far are pretty fishy so get registered folks - you have until 8:30

  16. #65

    A very high quality game throughout. Well played everyone, especially Holt who played fantastically

    Nice to wrap it up with quad Aces :)

  17. #66
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Well played Scottie your too kind I was well pleased with 2nd in a tough field

  18. #67

    Well played Scottie & Holt. The standard was high and some quality poker tonight. The banter, as usual, was also unbeatable and made me laugh a good few times. For those who weren't playing....... well you missed out !!! But don't worry there's another game next week !

  19. #68
    is just beginning his journey here helderjma's Avatar
    Guimaraes

    existing account.

    username bonusbanter: helderjma

    username Titanpoker: helderjma

  20. #69

    Added to the list helderhma. See you Monday.

  21. #70

    All tickets for the top 3 finishers on Mondays game have now been credited to your accounts. They can be used for qualification in the relevant Irish Poker Open satellites. Let us know how you get on @Holtender, @BBTipster & @Scottieboy08

  22. #71

    Registration is OPEN for Mondays game. Full details in top post above. This weeks prize is a FREE 10 bet to each of the top 3 finishers !! Only 6 players last week so could be a huge overlay once you add in the prizemonies from entries.

    To be eligible to play you MUST either :

    A) Have downloaded via our banner above using bonus code NEWBANTER

  23. #72

    That's me registered. Looking forward to some cracking banter at the tables as usual........ oh and a 10 FREE BET to the top 3 finishers tonight on top of the prizemonies !

  24. #73
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm regged and got the ticket I won last week so thanks banter

  25. #74
    VIP Member -Azrael-'s Avatar
    Aug 2010

    Hi again

    Long time since I played.
    I have an existing Titan accout.

    Do you want my User-name (Log in) or my table nickname

  26. #75

    Your table nickname is fine @-Azrael-

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 100 GUARANTEED Bonusbanter weekly poker game
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 14-01-2014, 19:37
  2. BonusBanter Poker League - 250 ADDED in FREE BETS
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 13:26
  3. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  4. Carbon Poker Turbo Online Poker Series
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2013, 04:50
  5. Ninja: online poker series - BlackBelt Poker
    By teaulc in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 15:55