  1. #1

    Default Merry Christmas 2013

    I won't be around much the next few days and I am sure the same will go for most of you. So, i'll take this chance to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Christmas and festive period and may all your bets be winners !!

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS !

  2. #2

    Default Re: Merry Christmas 2013

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	0253.gif
Views:	20
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	974

  3. #3

    Same to you all

  4. #4
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Have good xmas folks and all the best for the new year

  5. #5

    Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the day :)

  6. #6

    Hey guys, hope everyone had a great xmas and santa was good to you.

  1. Merry 21st December Everybody
    By stevanhogg in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 03:42
  2. Merry xmas and Happy new year
    By sef in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-12-2011, 12:48
  3. Merry Crimbo from South Uist
    By uistdon in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-12-2011, 14:22
  4. Merry xmas
    By uistdon in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28-12-2010, 19:25
  5. Merry christmas
    By Leggymambo in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 30-12-2009, 23:23