User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 81 of 81

  1. #1

    Default Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    OK a few days early with this thread but setting it up just now and feel free to contribute any of your big betting wins either by screenshot (preferred) or by just letting us know of your big wins or those bets that came Oh So Close to winning a fortune but were let down by a rogue team or player !!!

    I'll kick it off with my own wee 999/1 treble on Colossus bets a couple of weeks ago which saw my 20p bet turn into a nice 200 !

    This screenie was taken the day of the final match which saw Aston Villa comeback from 2-0 down at half time to draw 2-2 and win me a nice bet :

    And here's the winnings into my account after the game :)

    Let's see a lot of success stories in here and some consistent bookie bashing by you lot. I know we win a lot off the bookies, especially our very own syndicate, so let's share and show how to do it !
    Last edited by BBTipster; 29-04-2014 at 14:33.

  2. #76

    Default Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1280

    another wee wan tonight

  3. #77

    Rock n roll evil.

  4. #78
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Lucky last min pen for Schalke scooped me a nice score :)

  5. #79

    Very nice Al, yeh that was some game the Shalke one !! Lovely to get a wee sweat pay off :)

  6. #80

    Had an odd 35p in skybet. Stuck on outsiders on friday night to return 6.44

    then a lovely wee handicap treble on saturday night for 62.02
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	1296

  7. #81

    Now that's a zero to hero couple of bets

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members
    By BBTipster in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 21:21
  2. Big Odds NFL tip - WINS
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-10-2013, 10:00
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-01-2012, 21:13