User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 81

  1. #1

    Default Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    OK a few days early with this thread but setting it up just now and feel free to contribute any of your big betting wins either by screenshot (preferred) or by just letting us know of your big wins or those bets that came Oh So Close to winning a fortune but were let down by a rogue team or player !!!

    I'll kick it off with my own wee 999/1 treble on Colossus bets a couple of weeks ago which saw my 20p bet turn into a nice £200 !

    This screenie was taken the day of the final match which saw Aston Villa comeback from 2-0 down at half time to draw 2-2 and win me a nice bet :

    And here's the winnings into my account after the game :)

    Let's see a lot of success stories in here and some consistent bookie bashing by you lot. I know we win a lot off the bookies, especially our very own syndicate, so let's share and show how to do it !
    Last edited by BBTipster; 29-04-2014 at 14:33.

  2. #26

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Members Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Yesterdays wee win. The bookie bashing continues. :)

  3. #27

    Very nice Sef - what a roll you are on !

  4. #28

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	horse-win.gif
Views:	17
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1153

    Nice wee free £10 bet used today on a horse double. Took early odds of 7/4 and 1/2 but thankfully first one won at 3/1 & 2nd at 3/10 so my guaranteed odds boosted the wins to £60 (£50 minus the £10 stake for free bet)

  5. #29
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Not a big tourneywin but:

    Decided to sit down at the Stars cash game while waiting for the New York Rangers game.
    Found a 0.05/0.10 Zoom game, and sat down with my massive $4,56..

    Just went out of the game after 526 hands.
    Played 96 hands (18%).
    17 of 27 hands won at showdown
    25 hands won without showdown
    walked away with $52.

    A decent profit of just over $47! :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  6. #30

    Nice one Tom!

  7. #31

    Ooft thats some session tom. Well done.

  8. #32

    Default Re: 2014 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members

    Couple of wee footy wins

    Saturdays £10 accy returned £147.84

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	photo 1.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	1170

    Stuck the odd £7.84 on these today with winners all round

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	photo 2.PNG
Views:	12
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	1171

  9. #33

    Very nice Raymie, couple of good ones there !

  10. #34

    Default Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    You jinx'd the 3 in a row lol

  11. #35
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Distraction from the poker today so I done a wee placepot - 6 picks and 6 winners but the jackpot wasn't available - nvm a decent win anyway.Click image for larger version.

Name:	Brighton placepot.png
Views:	13
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1179

  12. #36

    Superb Gerry !!! Always nice to get a placepot up especially with such a nice return :) We could do with someone like you in the syndicate lately lol

  13. #37

    It's been a great weekend for our tips on the main site.

    A winning Lucky15 tip

    A winning Longshot Horse @ 12/1

    Our Euro Golf tip lost the playoff but still returned an e/w @ 35/1

    Finally, a massive big BOOOOOM as our US PGA golf tip WINS @ 66/1

    http://bonusbanter.com/main/2014/05/...s/#comment-695

  14. #38
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    So the syndicate be quids in then ?

  15. #39

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    It's been a great weekend for our tips on the main site.

    A winning Lucky15 tip

    A winning Longshot Horse @ 12/1

    Our Euro Golf tip lost the playoff but still returned an e/w @ 35/1

    Finally, a massive big BOOOOOM as our US PGA golf tip WINS @ 66/1

    http://bonusbanter.com/main/2014/05/...s/#comment-695

    Certainly pays to keep an eye on our posts on homepage >> HERE <<

  16. #40

    The tips keep coming in strong on our facebook page with a nice 5/1 treble on the footie midweek followed by the horse racing Oaks winner today at 5/1 :

    Name:  tipswin.gif
Size:  11.1 KB

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM !!!!!!

  17. #41
    is just beginning his journey here agillespie41's Avatar

    Once had about 400 in a pot which would have netted me with 4 grand total. Sad to say the player hit 4 of a kind on the river big bummer for me

  18. #42
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Bookie bashing over the last few days

    Plus I now have a £25 free bet on Sky for putting £50 on a accumulator evens or over

  19. #43

    Brilliant run of wins Al. Bet you can't wait for the footie season to start !!

  20. #44
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Cashed out at £149 with 5 mins of Debrecini game left. Could of got £170 if my nerves had held lol.

  21. #45
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    well done albertz i would of cashed out aswell.............

  22. #46

    Great cash Al. Should have held your nerve though :)

  23. #47
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Could of been on to a nice win but luckily cashed out when Celtic got a red card.

  24. #48

    Considering the end result that was a fantastic cash out !!

  25. #49

    Have you tried Colossus Bets @albertz11

    I am addicted to it and have won a jackpot and a few smaller cashouts.

    Just click below to have a wee look. Use Colossus Bets bonus code BANTER and you will get up to £100 in free bets :

  26. #50
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Cheers boss, not tried it yet, will have a good look at it tomorrow when I am less tired.

    Just hit this with 30 mins to go. I'm on fire

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members
    By BBTipster in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 21:21
  2. Big Odds NFL tip - WINS
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-10-2013, 10:00
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-01-2012, 21:13