User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 191

  1. #1

    Default 100 GUARANTEED Bonusbanter weekly poker game

    BonusBanter & 32Red are pleased to bring you back together for a weekly game of NLH Poker.

    Every Monday night

    8pm start

    1500 starting stack

    8 min blinds

    1 add on

    Reg Fee 3

    100 gtd Value every Monday
    PLUS

    Winner = Flush Royale Ticket
    2nd Place = Everyone's a Bounty ticket
    3rd Place = Turbo Freezeout ticket
    6th Place = BonusBanter Weekly Ticket

    Password - retnabsunob

    Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $1,000!

    Join 32Red Poker today and immediately qualify for a welcome bonus of up to $1,000. We'll also invite you to 2,500 worth of poker freerolls!

    Click below to visit 32red :

  2. #76

    Default Re: BonusBanter 32Red Monday Nighty Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    Unfortunately never did any good (9/18) other than make it past the rebuy/addon period without having one. I was taken out by the very aptly named FluckinClown if any poker/bingo player has a more appropriate name I'm yet to meet them
    think I've played v him too except we call him @BBTipster

  3. #77

    We will see ! That's me regged for Mondays game, I see everyone waiting on me registering first so you can have a decent game. Well, i'm in so now you can all follow suit and get regged for Mondays game !!

  4. #78

    BonusBanter & 32Red are pleased to bring you back together for a weekly game of NLH Poker.

    Every Monday night. Starting this coming Monday night

    8pm start

    1500 starting stack

    8min blinds

    1x 3 rebuy but No add on

    Reg Fee 3

    50 gtd Value every Monday

    With 1st 2nd & 3rd place also winning a free ticket to 32Reds nightly Royal flush Jackpot game.
    This currently has GTD value of 175 + A JACKPOT standing at 404.19.

    Top 5 payout now!

    6th place Bubble boy also wins a seat to the following Monday nights game with us!

    Password - retnabsunob

  5. #79

    Default Re: Article: Re: BonusBanter 32Red Monday Nighty Bonanza

    Im back in this week and will probably win

  6. #80

    Aye I suppose if Tipster is back I can donate a cpl of quid to the donkfest.

  7. #81

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    Aye I suppose if Tipster is back I can donate a cpl of quid to the donkfest.
    Giving yourself money cant be classed as donations

  8. #82

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Giving yourself money cant be classed as donations
    I appreciate your belief in me mate but my hands never hold up on that site n especially that tourny!

  9. #83

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Giving yourself money cant be classed as donations
    Turns out you were right mte.

    GG everyone.

    And Raymie I know your game so I took the liberty of screenshotting original post a few mins before you changed it!

  10. #84
    VIP Member manyk's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Hey Pro, not a league as such just a weekly game between us all, with gtd value & free tickets for 32red games

    Look forward to seeing you Monday
    Having trouble with monday nights not being able to get in before gone 8.

    Thought it was a league too so didn't think it would be worth playing.

    Now I know that it's not a league might make more effort to get in occasionally.

  11. #85

    Well done on the win @sef.
    @manyk yeh as you can see it is definitely worth playing with the added value of tickets for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and also a ticket if you bubble. Not to mention the fact that even @sef can win these games which shows that anything is possible !

  12. #86

    All tickets have been added for Mondays winners.

  13. #87

    Well done Sef and to all the cashers

  14. #88

    Let's get registered guys. The price of the free tickets has increased from 3 to 5 so more value in it for us. Could see an increase in numbers using it as a feeder to the Royal Flush game.

    i'll be missing this week as house is being rewired & new kitchen n bathroom fitted.

  15. #89

    Turned my free ticket into €100!!

    No rebuy no add on just 100% profit.

  16. #90

    Brilliant Sef, well done.

  17. #91

    Great stuff Sef

  18. #92

    30 mins left until tonights game starts. Only 7 in so far so a great overlay and tickets up for grabs. Get involved !

  19. #93

    Wasn't planning on playing but glad I did. Good game guys. We'll done to tipster on the win Hendy 2nd moi 3rd and unlucky bubblebhoy sef

  20. #94

    weekly poker game.gif

    Yes well done to me on one of the greatest shows of poker playing ever recorded to win the weekly game. Congrats also to the cashers and also to bubbleboy Sef who also walks away with a free entry to next weeks game.

    ​Registration is open for next week so get registered NOW !

  21. #95
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Change yer name to spawnyhoor BB :)

  22. #96

    Well done on the win mate and well done to the cashers.

  23. #97

    Congratulations PB :)

  24. #98

    Cheers guys. Was never in doubt. Need some real competition next time @Scottieboy08

  25. #99

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    BonusBanter & 32Red are pleased to bring you back together for a weekly game of NLH Poker.

    Every Monday night. Starting this coming Monday 16th September.

    8pm start

    2k starting stack

    10min blinds

    NO add on or rebuy

    Reg Fee €3

    €32 gtd Value every Monday

    With 1st 2nd & 3rd place also winning a free ticket to 32Reds nightly Royal flush Jackpot game.
    This currently has GTD value of €175 + A JACKPOT standing at
    €404.19.

    6thPlace also wins a seat to the following Monday nights game with us!

    Password - retnabsunob

    Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $1,000!

    Join 32Red Poker today and immediately qualify for a welcome bonus of up to $1,000. We'll also invite you to €2,500 worth of poker freerolls!

    Click below to visit 32red :

    See you tonight guys. Registration open.

  26. #100

    I have a 3.20 ticket and a 2.20 ticket and it aint letting me use either. :/ Live support here i come.........

    EDIT: I just noticed it is $$$ tickets and not

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-06-2013, 08:19
  2. Black Chip Poker $200,000 Guaranteed Tournament
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:25
  3. Party Poker $1 Million Guaranteed Tournament
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 07:42
  4. Triobet - €25 FREE + up to 50% Rakeback !
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-12-2011, 12:05
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2011, 12:59