User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 191

  1. #1

    Default 100 GUARANTEED Bonusbanter weekly poker game

    BonusBanter & 32Red are pleased to bring you back together for a weekly game of NLH Poker.

    Every Monday night

    8pm start

    1500 starting stack

    8 min blinds

    1 add on

    Reg Fee 3

    100 gtd Value every Monday
    PLUS

    Winner = Flush Royale Ticket
    2nd Place = Everyone's a Bounty ticket
    3rd Place = Turbo Freezeout ticket
    6th Place = BonusBanter Weekly Ticket

    Password - retnabsunob

    Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $1,000!

    Join 32Red Poker today and immediately qualify for a welcome bonus of up to $1,000. We'll also invite you to 2,500 worth of poker freerolls!

    Click below to visit 32red :

  2. #51
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Default Re: BonusBanter 32Red Monday Nighty Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    @UrABawBag2 your free royal flush ticket is in your account now, mines to

    outletbiiti - whats your forum name please
    @Holtender - you should have a free ticket to next weeks Bonusbanter game in your account for being BUBBLEBOY
    Thanks Evil, I've already it used to reg for next week. Only me and that ludicrously short priced favourite who never came in regged so far

  3. #52

    Well done guys

  4. #53

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    BonusBanter & 32Red are pleased to bring you back together for a weekly game of NLH Poker.

    Every Monday night. Starting this coming Monday night

    8pm start

    1500 starting stack

    8min blinds

    1x 3 rebuy but No add on

    Reg Fee 3

    50 gtd Value every Monday

    With 1st 2nd & 3rd place also winning a free ticket to 32Reds nightly Royal flush Jackpot game.
    This currently has GTD value of 175 + A JACKPOT standing at 404.19.

    Top 5 payout now!

    6th place Bubble boy also wins a seat to the following Monday nights game with us!

    Password - retnabsunob

    Click below to visit 32red :

    Lets get registered guys. 32Red have told us the more numbers the better the prizes and gtd pot on offer!

  5. #54
    VIP Member Lusitanea's Avatar
    Almada, Portugal

    I'm in, as usual

  6. #55

    Just made it gl all

  7. #56

    1.jpg

    wp guys

  8. #57

    tickets in account guys

    get reg now for next mondays game

  9. #58

    Can't play this week guys. Off on family holiday to disneyland paris woop woop

  10. #59

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Can't play this week guys. Off on family holiday to disneyland paris woop woop
    Just the same for you then............ Mickey Mouse poker vs Micky Mouse Paris

  11. #60

    Your attempt at a joke Disney make me laugh

  12. #61

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Your attempt at a joke Disney make me laugh
    was a pretty goofy attempt I know

  13. #62
    VIP Member manyk's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Your attempt at a joke Disney make me laugh
    Your Daffy old joke Distill make me laffy.

  14. #63
    is just beginning his journey here 7pokks's Avatar
    Aug 2012

    got my royale ticket through for last weeks game. thanks

  15. #64
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Oh no... havent been on this site for ages.. and i now i see there is a league going on!
    Ok.... will try to play tomorrow! 3 weeks you have been playing now? How many left?

  16. #65

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Oh no... havent been on this site for ages.. and i now i see there is a league going on!
    Ok.... will try to play tomorrow! 3 weeks you have been playing now? How many left?
    Hey Pro, not a league as such just a weekly game between us all, with gtd value & free tickets for 32red games

    Look forward to seeing you Monday

  17. #66
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Ok, good! :)
    Thanx Evil.

    Allready reg! :)

  18. #67

    Lets get registered ASAP guys

    Password - retnabsunob

  19. #68
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Ok, good! :)
    Thanx Evil.

    Allready reg! :)
    Missed tonights game..
    Got kinda busy... blame the girlfriend

  20. #69

    1.jpg

    good game guys tickets should be in within 48hours

  21. #70
    VIP Member Lusitanea's Avatar
    Almada, Portugal

    Bubble

  22. #71
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanea View Post
    Bubble
    That means you get a ticket for next weeks game so not so bad

  23. #72

    tickets should be in accounts now guys!! see yal next monday?

  24. #73
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Think I'll go " Dancing with Donkeys" tonight and use my ticket to the Flush Royale

  26. #75
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    Think I'll go " Dancing with Donkeys" tonight and use my ticket to the Flush Royale
    Unfortunately never did any good (9/18) other than make it past the rebuy/addon period without having one. I was taken out by the very aptly named FluckinClown if any poker/bingo player has a more appropriate name I'm yet to meet them

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-06-2013, 08:19
  2. Black Chip Poker $200,000 Guaranteed Tournament
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:25
  3. Party Poker $1 Million Guaranteed Tournament
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 07:42
  4. Triobet - €25 FREE + up to 50% Rakeback !
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-12-2011, 12:05
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2011, 12:59