We want to make this forum as accessible as possible to new members and encourage them to enjoy their time here so that they keep visiting us time and again.

Here are the very simple posting rules that we expect everyone to follow, if your post disappears then this is where you will find your answer.

  • Please avoid caps lock and excessive punctuation in the header and ensure threads have full and descriptive subject headings.

  • Textspeak will not be tolerated.

  • Please avoid posting images of, or links to, material that could be considered offensive. If it's not safe for work then it isn't welcome.

  • Also, don't request or submit material that may result in copyright infringement.

  • The board is only as good as its users - the search tool is your friend: please use it and try to avoid excessive duplication of threads.

  • Argument and debate is encouraged but respect for other users should be paramount. Report troublemakers and interlopers to admin and avoid abusive or threatening behaviour.

  • Please refrain from making posts that may be deemed sectarian, racist or in support of any terrorist organisation or activities.

Please keep these in mind when using the site.

Above all else, use common sense and enjoy contributing