  1. #1

    Default Sky Sports Super 6 2013/14 FREE TO PLAY

    Its back

    100,000 up for grabs in this weekly FREE TO ENTER competition. Simply predict the results of six matches. The closest each week gets 5000 !!! Been a few close ones from bonusbanter members and hopefully someone can win this year.

    For those who have played in the past then note that the scoring system has changed and it's now 5 points for correct score and 2 points for correct result.

    Free to enter every week and takes only 30 seconds of your time. Even if you have no idea baout football just spend 30 seconds and maybe you could get lucky and win a fortune !!

    Registration is open now and the first 6 games are awaiting your predictions. Why not post in here once you are done and see how we all do !

    Click the link or banner above to play.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sky Sports Super 6 2013/14 FREE TO PLAY

    How did we do at the weekend? 6 points for me.

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    How did we do at the weekend? 6 points for me.

    19points for me 3x correct scores 2x correct result 1x duffer

  4. #4

    Well done Evil - what was winning score ? 19 is pretty good and seen that win some weeks.

    I got an impressive 4 points lol

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Well done Evil - what was winning score ? 19 is pretty good and seen that win some weeks.

    I got an impressive 4 points lol

    2 people got 27 out of a poss 30pointd!!

    5 correctly predicted scores + 1 correct result so could only have missed out by an odd goal on jackpot 1st week lol

  6. #6

    Nice one mate.... think winning points was 28 or something.

  7. #7

    Unbelievable Jeff

    Can I overtake all the pundits today? :)

  8. #8

    Just seen it was won last week aswell. Would be nice to scoop that 250k.

  9. #9

    Pfftt overtook them weeks ago

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Pfftt overtook them weeks ago
    Me tae, just that wee Jeff guy to overtake now. lol

  11. #11

    Ive missed a few weeks. Think I have about 45 points but will catch up. Would be nice to fluke the jackpot

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Ive missed a few weeks. Think I have about 45 points but will catch up. Would be nice to fluke the jackpot
    Like last weeks guy......... apparently it was his first time playing it

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Like last weeks guy......... apparently it was his first time playing it
    Aye ano... prick should be banned. lol

  14. #14
    is just beginning his journey here Trusty's Avatar
    Aug 2013
    Location
    UK

    Not a bad game this one, all things considered!

  15. #15

    You been trying your luck @Trusty ?

Similar Threads

  1. Sky Sports Super 6
    By uistdon in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:50
  2. Super Sports Sunday
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:37
  3. Sky Sports Super 6
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 25-02-2012, 21:13
  4. Sky Sports Super Six
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31-12-2009, 00:21

super 6 played

super 6 201314