Dear William,
Blaze Cash Drop

We are giving away over €20,000 exclusively to Blaze Poker players by way of a €10 Cash Drop every 5 minutes between 31st July – 6th August.
To be eligible for prizes you must play our 6-max Blaze Poker tables, located in the poker lobby under Cash Games > Blaze. (Note that Heads Up Blaze tables are excluded from this promotion). For every €10 (or currency equivalent) Cash Drop that you win, not only will you be notified and paid immediately, but everyone else playing at the time will know that you’ve won!

These blaze tables have very few players on them and every time I have went to play there have been about 10-20 players so this is a great event and a great chance to win some free cash.

Click below to visit 32red :