  1. #1

    Default 2013 League Winners England & Scotland

    Let's have a wee prediction challenge. Post who you think will win each of the major divisions in both Scotland & England for the 2013/14 season.

    Premiership - Man Utd
    Championship - Bolton
    Div 1 - Wolves
    Div2 - Portsmouth

    Premiership - Celtic
    Championship - Falkirk
    League 1 - Airdrie (gotta stay faithful to my team :)
    League 2 - Annan Athletic

    Man City for the F.A Cup and Motherwell for the Scottish Cup.

    Let's hear your views folks :)

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2013 League Winners England & Scotland

  3. #3

    Premiership - Man Utd
    Championship - QPR
    Div 1 - Wolves
    Div2 - dont check teams that low down div's

    Premiership - Celtic
    Championship - Morton
    League 1 - dont check teams that low down div's
    League 2 - dont check teams that low down div's

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Div2 - dont check teams that low down div's
    You are off my Christmas card list now Raymie :p

    I think Wolves are a top bet (4/1 I think) for your syndicate imo

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    You are off my Christmas card list now Raymie :p

    I think Wolves are a top bet (4/1 I think) for your syndicate imo

    Taking applicants for the syndicate. Next join date is 1st of October if you fancy it scottie.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Let's have a wee prediction challenge. Post who you think will win each of the major divisions in both Scotland & England for the 2013/14 season.

    Premiership - Man Utd
    Championship - Bolton
    Div 1 - Wolves
    Div2 - Portsmouth

    Premiership - Celtic
    Championship - Falkirk
    League 1 - Airdrie (gotta stay faithful to my team :)
    League 2 - Annan Athletic

    Man City for the F.A Cup and Motherwell for the Scottish Cup.

    Let's hear your views folks :)

    Not great lol. Epic fail with Man Utd !!

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    You are off my Christmas card list now Raymie :p

    I think Wolves are a top bet (4/1 I think) for your syndicate imo

    Well done Scottie, one prediction and one win :) Did you have a bet on it yourself though ?

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Premiership - Man Utd
    Championship - QPR
    Div 1 - Wolves
    Div2 - dont check teams that low down div's

    Premiership - Celtic
    Championship - Morton
    League 1 - dont check teams that low down div's
    League 2 - dont check teams that low down div's

    2 outta 5 Morton>???? blind loyalty there pmsl

  1. League Winners
    By BBTipster in forum Banter Hall of Fame
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 17:16
  2. Rugby World Cup - England v Scotland
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:28
  3. 2010 League Winners
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23-07-2010, 10:42
  4. Scotland v England
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-03-2010, 03:54
  5. Heads-Up League winners
    By Forgotten in forum Banter Hall of Fame
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 13:22