  1. #1

    Default Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2013/14

    Anyone think they could become a manager in the English Premiership?

    Want to have a go?

    Pit your witts & skills against fellow Banter members!

    https://fantasyfootball.skysports.co...s/view/8014339

    BonusBanter Scottish Premier League

    League Pin 8014339

    Come along & join now but spend wisely as your 75m doesnt go far!!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: BonusBanter Sky Sports Fantasy Football League

    Count me in folks.

  3. #3

    Anyone?????????????

  4. #4

    im in I think. randm team :)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2013/14

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Anyone think they could become a manager in the English Premiership?

    Want to have a go?

    Pit your witts & skills against fellow Banter members!

    https://fantasyfootball.skysports.co...s/view/8014339

    BonusBanter Scottish Premier League

    League Pin 8014339

    Come along & join now but spend wisely as your 75m doesnt go far!!!

    Anyone wanting to play this??

  6. #6

    Sorry guys, I always lose interest in this very quickly

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    Sorry guys, I always lose interest in this very quickly

    It's always worth signing up at the start though mate, even if you just do the random team generator. You never know you might get a lucky week and swan off with one of the very nice weekly prizes !

  8. #8
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    I have joined up mate. Prso's pioneers!

  10. #10

    I'm in. Like Scottie I usually lose interest after the first cpl of months. So we will see how it goes.

  11. #11

    Your Teams

    Pos Name Pts
    n/a The Spawny Hoors n/a
    n/a Prso's Pioneers n/a
    n/a Trumpets n/a
    n/a Rizzle razzle n/a
    n/a The Trumpets n/a
    n/a Scooby FC n/a
    n/a biggertigger

  12. #12

    im in now

  13. #13

    Boss you have 2 teams?? Or is one the missus? whats yours so we can slag ye when she beats ye

  14. #14

    Note to self. SELL JOE HARTE. Buy a new keeper.

  15. #15

    Mine is The Trumpets. Other one is just random and wont be changed :)

  16. #16

    Good first week - points have been added & I'm joint top with Sef.

    anyone fancy making changes to team before Wednesdas game now is the time to drop the clowns & sign the guys who have early season form!

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	738

    But Sef the computer seems to have missed the beginning of your teams name out, so fixed that for ye

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	739

  17. #17

    That mighta been funny if I wasn't joint top.

  18. #18

    Had a look at major leagues & some guys got 220
    points already!! Bit o Cluseo investigations revealed how!

    After Saturday Sunday games they flogged half their team and replaced them
    With Man City players for the Monday night game(classed as a new week) bit of a loop hole. But gonna run out of transfers as there limited.

  19. #19

    Hmmmmmm a bit of transfer activity required from me lol

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Had a look at major leagues & some guys got 220
    points already!! Bit o Cluseo investigations revealed how!

    After Saturday Sunday games they flogged half their team and replaced them
    With Man City players for the Monday night game(classed as a new week) bit of a loop hole. But gonna run out of transfers as there limited.
    I'm just glad I stuck 3 man city players in at start haha. Need one or 2 changes before the weekend though

  21. #21

    Pos Name Team Pts
    1 donnie steele Toasted Monkeys 2064
    2 nigel robinson biggertigger 2026
    3 Neil Ranson Rizzle razzle 1873
    4 David Ash Robs Heroes 1809
    5 David Ash Robs Heroes 1666
    6 raymond steven Hoors twa 1495
    7 Richard Butler Butlers wanderers 1428
    8 Jam Ash Jams Boys 1397
    9 raymond steven The Spawny Hoors 1280
    10 paul sefton Scooby FC 1271
    11 william prentice Trumpets 1230
    12 Ian Williams Wilster Wonders 1145
    13 Ian Williams Barclays delights 1141
    14 Shah Muhmud shahdragon 1002
    15 Ian Purves Prso's Pioneers 935
    16 Will Hutchinson Witham 892
    17 tahnee prentice The Trumpets 590

  22. #22

    Nice one Donnie, will have to remember and start this up again for next season and maybe this time one of us will bag a prize

Similar Threads

  1. Xperteleven Fantasy Football
    By BBTipster in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 358
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 09:32
  2. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2012/13
    By BBTipster in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-08-2012, 14:54
  3. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2011/2012
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-01-2012, 21:23
  4. Elephant Fantasy Football League 2011/2012
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:09
  5. Fantasy Football 2010/2011
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 23-05-2011, 20:47

sky fantasy football tips

sky sports fantasy football leagues to join

sky fantasy laegue pins

fantasy leagues pins

sky sports fantasy football tips

sky sports fantasy football league pin

sky sport fantasy football league 2013 pins

sky sports fantasy league 2013 tips

sky fantasy football discussion forum

sky sports fantasy football forum

sky sports fantasy football 2013 team tips

sky fantasy football leagues to join

sky fantasy football tips 2013

join sky sports ff league 2013

sky sports fantasy football pins leagues

sky sports fantasy football tips 2013

fantasy football pins 2013

sky sports fantasy football team tips

sky sports fantasy league pin