  1. #1

    Default Fancy a Money making challenge

    Hey guys n girls,

    I thought of a series of fun personal challenges to run over the next few months that is also a way of making myself money. I have shared the first challenge idea with a couple of friends who are joining me, making it a bit more fun and competetive. Not to mention motivational.

    I thought I would share with you guys and see if you fancied making money while having a bit of fun competition. We are starting off with (in theory) an easyish one

    Ok so here are the rules for the first month....

    Starting on 1st July with 10
    Your goal is to turn that 10 into 100 before 1st August
    There are no rules or restrictions on how you make the money but any profit must come from that 10. i.e. no selling stuff you already own etc.
    Freeroll wins, free bet wins etc. dont count unless the entry to them comes as a direct result of that 10 (or cash made from it)
    You must keep documented books of all outgoing and incoming funds to show exactly how you get to 100
    If you lose your 10 you get roasted for being useless.

    So let me know who fancies it. We could maybe have a weekly update to keep each other going.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fancy a Money making challenge

    sounds good Sef, i'm up for that

  3. #3
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    would be to easy for me to say hey look i had 2 quid winner on a horse there....

    but never showed you my 5 losing bets previously,,,,,,,,,,,

    so for that reason im out.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by UrABawBag2 View Post
    would be to easy for me to say hey look i had 2 quid winner on a horse there....

    but never showed you my 5 losing bets previously,,,,,,,,,,,

    so for that reason im out.
    It would be easy to do that mate but you're only lying to yourself that way. The challenge is a personal one to do it for yourself really, with a bit of fun competition along the way. I hope we all win and make the goal(s)

  1. funny when its not you making the mistake
    By straightshooter in forum Big Wins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21-07-2011, 09:54
  2. any 1 fancy
    By jockzza in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 21:25
  3. anyone fancy it???
    By sef in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26-09-2009, 12:09
  4. any 1 fancy
    By jockzza in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-03-2009, 12:59
  5. any1 fancy
    By jockzza in forum General Poker Chat