Thread: Ps4 v Xbox1

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)

Default Ps4 v Xbox1

So Sony and Microsoft have unveiled their new consoles which will be coming out at the end of thee year.

The Xbox is being touted as more of an all in one entertainment system with skype, tv and movies as well as games. The bad news for gamers is that you MUST have an internet connection and be switched on once every 24 hours to "check-in". Even worse news is that Microsoft are trying to stop the 2nd hand game market and now games can only be sold once....... and only to someone on your friends list. They then cannot re-sell it a second time. Price = $499.

The PS4 on the other hand is aimed more at gamers. The specs, graphics and speed is better than the Xbox1 but doesn't have skype abilities or some other built-in multimedia which the Xbox1 offers. The best news, and one which was welcomed at launch is that Sony are not restricting the sales of 2nd hand games. Sony also doesn't require an always on internet connection. Price = $399.

I had a look at some of the new games coming out and they are visually stunning.

I will probably wait on the price coming down but will defibitely be upgrading early next year.

Who else is looking forward to the new consoles and games and which console do you think you will buy ?

is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ps4 v Xbox1

always Playstation for me, cant stand the X-Box

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)

I've always been Playstation guy myself but with the launch of both new consoles on the horizon I was willing to change if Microsoft came up with the goods. Have to say though that I am amazed at just how badly I feel about Microsoft and Xbox now after they released their new consoles details. I can see a lot of Xbox players turning to playstation when the next-gen consoles hit the stores. I think Microsoft have shot themselves in the foot here with always having to be connected to internet to play games and certainly done no favours to themselves by stopping the re-selling of games.

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)

Getting close to the launch date so has anyone decided if they are buying one or the other? I am going for PS4 but think I will wait a couple of months until more games come out.......unless some shops offer a good deal.

Drive club in particular looks a great game.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    115 Thread(s)

All the details in the original post are now false.. after a lot of negative feedback about the xbox details they changed quite a lot of it. i.e. no need to login once a day, can swap games etc. Aint really looked at the PS4 cause I wont be buying any of them at the launch cause they are too dear n will drop by at least 100 within a month or 2. Happy to wait and get feedback from people who have them before deciding. Prob stay with xbox in the end though cause I just dont trust Sony servers for user protection.
    No matter how bad things get........ KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!

APAT ECOAP Online ME champion 2012

Twitter -pbsef

SIGH

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Free Betting Tips, Gambling Syndicate, Bookies Reviews, Bonuses, uk poker forum