User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 227

  1. #1

    Default BonusBanter Poker League - 250 ADDED in FREE BETS

    Bonusbanter BB250 Poker League - in association with Betvictor Poker

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive up to $1000 First Deposit BONUS and be eligible to play our league :

    Schedule

    BB250 Poker League

    10-game league : 17th June - 19th August
    FREEROLL Final : 26th August 2013
    Mondays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    $5 Entry
    $5 Add-on at first break

    PRIZES

    All Weekly League game Winners will receive a *FREE BET worth 10

    Overall League Winner receives 30 *FREE BET

    Overall League Runner-Up receives 20 *FREE BET

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the *FREEROLL FINAL

    FREEROLL Final Prizes

    1st = 30 FREE BET
    2nd = 20 FREE BET
    3rd = 15 FREE BET
    4th-10th = 5 FREE BET

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a freeroll ticket or FREE BET Winner or Runner Up Prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE game 8 in the league. To be eligible for ANY prize you must have signed up to BetVictor via our page links and/or banners which you can see below.

    * To be eligible for a weekly FREE BET Prize you must have posted your username in this thread at any time OR post in this forum to claim your prize within 24 hours of the event finishing.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    If you don't yet have a BetVictor account then please use the banner below to sign up and support the league :

    If you have any problems signing up then post in here. Also please post in here if you will be playing in the league and like/share this page to your facebook wall to build up numbers :)

  2. #2

    And not to mention the crowning glory where you can be added to the Bonus Banter Hall Of Fame !!

  3. #3

    Start stack and Blind stucture?

  4. #4

    This is a much better structure to the last one. Standard microgaming starting stack and blinds will be usual at 10 minutes.

  5. #5

    web_main.jpg

    I like this a lot!

    Potential with free bets is excellent on top of your winning from the tables...

  6. #6
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    cool, no problems with this on a Monday as i can sandboxie BetVictor,usually playing Stan James on a Monday night

  7. #7

    Will make as many as i can

  8. #8
    Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    UK

    Gonna try get involved in this one more consistently. 17th good start time

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    This is a much better structure to the last one. Standard microgaming starting stack and blinds will be usual at 10 minutes.
    So 1500 with 10 mins? Better? Yes. Good for a small band of players in a league? Well that's a matter of opinion. lol.

    I'll try my best to turn up for the good of the banter as always. The free bet prizes are a good addition so well done on that one. Money to be made after winning money is always a bonus..

  10. #10
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by teaulc View Post
    cool, no problems with this on a Monday as i can sandboxie BetVictor,usually playing Stan James on a Monday night

    i have a bet victor account but never played on poker site is it microgaming??

    might see you there,

  11. #11

    Yes it is mg

  12. #12
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Are player transfers possible.......??

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by UrABawBag2 View Post
    i have a bet victor account but never played on poker site is it microgaming??

    might see you there,
    You could just open a new one by clicking here Click below to visit betvictor and receive a BONUS :

    Thwen you'll get the rewards/bonus scheme upto 200% depo bonus I did

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Negreanu View Post
    Are player transfers possible.......??

    Will check but I think microgaming doesnt allow p2p transfers

  15. #15
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Looks good will get and download and depo on the site. Glad to see the blind structure is better and no rebuys either that should discourage any lucky bingo players entering or does he only play 32red

  16. #16

    Hahahaha No i'm playing it to Holt!!

    Use this link

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive a BONUS :

  17. #17

    All FREE BETS won will be credited within 24 hours of the tournaments finish !!

  18. #18

    Only 8 more days until we kick off the new league. Make sure and download using the banner below if you don't have an account and get ready to win some nice free bets !

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive a BONUS :

  19. #19
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Will check but I think microgaming doesnt allow p2p transfers
    i know when
    i was playing ladbrokes it was minimum 200 quid for transferring done by fone call.

  20. #20
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Site downloaded deposited and ready to go. Nickname = TheHolte

  21. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    So 1500 with 10 mins?

    2000 starting chips with 10 minute blinds.

    Only 6 more days until we kick off the new league. Make sure and download using the banner below if you don't have an account and get ready to win some nice free bets !

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive a BONUS :

  22. #22
    VIP Member thescouser's Avatar

    Download thro banner and set-up now, name is the_scouser, gl in the league

  23. #23

    REGISTRATION IS OPEN

    You can find our BB250 league game for Monday under the tab > BetVictor Exclusives

    Each tournament is password protected. You will have to check in this forum for each password.

    Game 1 Password = paris

    Please be sure of the rules people to claim your free bets or win a ticket to the final.

  24. #24
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Bout time you got it up in the lobby as I was in serious danger of losing what I deposited before the league started, bloody microgaming sites hate me

  25. #25

    HAHA Holt, I just deposited today and lost a chunk of it on the hyper turbos. Some bad luck, some me being overly aggressive :/ Swings and roundabouts though and can't wait for the league to begin.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  2. 100 free Bets
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 22:23
  3. 500 free bets Freeroll
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 13:32
  4. Free Bets
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 23:22
  5. ToteSport - 10 FREE BETS
    By BBTipster in forum Bookies Offers