User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 227

  1. #1

    Default BonusBanter Poker League - 250 ADDED in FREE BETS

    Bonusbanter BB250 Poker League - in association with Betvictor Poker

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive up to $1000 First Deposit BONUS and be eligible to play our league :

    Schedule

    BB250 Poker League

    10-game league : 17th June - 19th August
    FREEROLL Final : 26th August 2013
    Mondays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    $5 Entry
    $5 Add-on at first break

    PRIZES

    All Weekly League game Winners will receive a *FREE BET worth 10

    Overall League Winner receives 30 *FREE BET

    Overall League Runner-Up receives 20 *FREE BET

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the *FREEROLL FINAL

    FREEROLL Final Prizes

    1st = 30 FREE BET
    2nd = 20 FREE BET
    3rd = 15 FREE BET
    4th-10th = 5 FREE BET

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a freeroll ticket or FREE BET Winner or Runner Up Prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE game 8 in the league. To be eligible for ANY prize you must have signed up to BetVictor via our page links and/or banners which you can see below.

    * To be eligible for a weekly FREE BET Prize you must have posted your username in this thread at any time OR post in this forum to claim your prize within 24 hours of the event finishing.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    If you don't yet have a BetVictor account then please use the banner below to sign up and support the league :

    If you have any problems signing up then post in here. Also please post in here if you will be playing in the league and like/share this page to your facebook wall to build up numbers :)

  2. #101
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Good luck all see you there

  3. #102

  4. #103

    Username Played Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4 Game 5 Game 6 Game 7 Game 8 Game 9 Game 10 Total Won
    Spawnyhoor 3 7 14 15 36 40
    OQCbb 3 9 18 9 36 47.5
    bbtipster 3 4 16 13 33 42.5
    TheHolte 3 11 8 11 30
    vicmonk 3 13 6 3 22 17
    the_scouser 2 17 3 20 42.5
    Gatherer 2 15 5 20 26.5
    kanji2 1 17 17 35
    426Procli 3 3 7 6 16
    seligor44 3 6 5 4 15
    Psychohephat 2 2 12 14
    BBhoopsHH 2 1 10 11
    Sefwins 3 5 1 2 8
    CodedMuhoney 1 7 7
    sm3llyp00p 1 4 4
    _FEROCIOUS_ 1 0 2 2
    tamtadada 1 1 1

  5. #104

    Well done to newcomer kanji2 on a fine win tonight with @evilbow and @BBTipster again making up 2nd and 3rd positions as they did last week. @mitaka23

  6. #105
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    nice win,sorry guys,slipped my mind for yesterday

  7. #106
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Well played on cashing guys unfortunately another bubble for me

  8. #107

    Registration is OPEN for Mondays game :

    Password = return

    Click below to visit betvictor to play our league and receive a BONUS :

  9. #108
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    forgot all about mondays game hopefully be back on monday.

    although im off work for 2 weeks, if weather is good i may just go away for a few days break.

  10. #109
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    regged just in case i forget agai

  11. #110

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Registration is OPEN for Mondays game :

    Password = return

    Click below to visit betvictor to play our league and receive a BONUS :

    This is tonight folks. Also if you have 10 action points check out the DOUBLE WIN FREEROLL at 8:30, great value !

  12. #111
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    dont think i will make this tonight off out for family meal gl al.

  13. #112
    Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    UK

    Am in

  14. #113

    1.jpg

    Well done guys

  15. #114

    Well done guys.

  16. #115

    Someone photoshopped that image ? Got Sef down on the podium ?????

    Congrats to @UrABawBag2 on a fine win, @Seligor on the runner up and @sef on the podium.

    Next weeks password is rivered

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive a BONUS :

  17. #116

    Username Played Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4 Game 5 Game 6 Game 7 Game 8 Game 9 Game 10 Total € Won
    Spawnyhoor 4 7 14 15 7 43 40
    OQCbb 4 9 18 9 4 40 47.5
    TheHolte 4 11 8 11 9 39
    bbtipster 4 4 16 13 5 38 42.5
    seligor44 4 6 5 4 15 30 24
    BBhoopsHH 3 1 10 17 28 40
    426Procli 4 3 7 6 11 27
    vicmonk 4 13 6 3 3 25 17
    the_scouser 3 17 3 1 21 42.5
    Sefwins 4 5 1 2 13 21 16
    Gatherer 2 15 5 20 26.5
    kanji2 1 17 17 35
    Psychohephat 3 2 12 2 16
    CodedMuhoney 2 7 6 13
    sm3llyp00p 1 4 4
    _FEROCIOUS_ 1 0 2 2
    tamtadada 1 1 1
    Scores after week 4 :

  18. #117
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    billy any chance you can give me email adress for this guy shaun you were talking to.

    if i dont get this sorted no point in me playing.

    cheers mick.

  19. #118

    All sorted now...... good luck with the free bet bawbag.

  21. #120

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Someone photoshopped that image ? Got Sef down on the podium ?????

    Congrats to @UrABawBag2 on a fine win, @Seligor on the runner up and @sef on the podium.

    Next weeks password is rivered

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive a BONUS :

    Roll up roll up, registration open for Mondays game.

  22. #121

    BBhoopsHH ( @UrABawBag2 ) will be looking for 10 bonus points if he wins tonights game, get him !!

    That's me Registered :)

  23. #122
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    registered gl all.

  24. #123
    is just beginning his journey here mitaka23's Avatar

    what happen with yesterday event? What time I will receive my freebet?

    And here is what happen with my past win bet - http://clip2net.com/s/5oVIZp

  25. #124

    Last nights result guys... wasn't sure if someone was getting it or not so got it just incase.

  26. #125

    Congrats to Kanji2 on another win. That's 2 wins this league for Kanji now !! Well done also to Holt and Sef on podiums. Nice to see holt beat the bubble at last !

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  2. 100 free Bets
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 22:23
  3. 500 free bets Freeroll
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 13:32
  4. Free Bets
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 23:22
  5. ToteSport - 10 FREE BETS
    By BBTipster in forum Bookies Offers