User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 227

  1. #1

    Default BonusBanter Poker League - 250 ADDED in FREE BETS

    Bonusbanter BB250 Poker League - in association with Betvictor Poker

    Click below to visit betvictor and receive up to $1000 First Deposit BONUS and be eligible to play our league :

    Schedule

    BB250 Poker League

    10-game league : 17th June - 19th August
    FREEROLL Final : 26th August 2013
    Mondays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    $5 Entry
    $5 Add-on at first break

    PRIZES

    All Weekly League game Winners will receive a *FREE BET worth 10

    Overall League Winner receives 30 *FREE BET

    Overall League Runner-Up receives 20 *FREE BET

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the *FREEROLL FINAL

    FREEROLL Final Prizes

    1st = 30 FREE BET
    2nd = 20 FREE BET
    3rd = 15 FREE BET
    4th-10th = 5 FREE BET

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a freeroll ticket or FREE BET Winner or Runner Up Prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE game 8 in the league. To be eligible for ANY prize you must have signed up to BetVictor via our page links and/or banners which you can see below.

    * To be eligible for a weekly FREE BET Prize you must have posted your username in this thread at any time OR post in this forum to claim your prize within 24 hours of the event finishing.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    If you don't yet have a BetVictor account then please use the banner below to sign up and support the league :

    If you have any problems signing up then post in here. Also please post in here if you will be playing in the league and like/share this page to your facebook wall to build up numbers :)

  2. #51
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Just got in at the last gasp and I will try and make it for 2 or 3 of these games. Say hi at the tables - glglglgl

  3. #52

    Good Luck all still left in, as usual I ran into Aces pfft :/

  4. #53

  5. #54
    VIP Member thescouser's Avatar

    well played everyone got lucky with aj v's aa but hey lol dont we all need some lucky dust now and then

  6. #55

    well played everyone

  7. #56

    Well done @thescouser, I will get your 10 FREE BET credited for you in the next 24 hours, just check your account tomorrow evening (or maybe earlier) and post in here to confirm when it goes through :)

    Well done also to the other cashers @gemic & @The_Gatherer

    same time, same place next week.

    password for next weeks game is : links

  8. #57

    Got name wrong in tag above - well done @TheGatherer

  9. #58
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    wp scouse and cashers..........s

    will need to change my game next wek the rock will be back.............

  10. #59

    Well played guys see you all next week

  11. #60

    Well done to Scouser and the other cashers

  12. #61
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by thescouser View Post
    well played everyone got lucky with aj v's aa but hey lol dont we all need some lucky dust now and then
    Glad it wasn't just me you sucked out on Well done Scouse, Gatherer and Gem see you all next week

  13. #62
    VIP Member thescouser's Avatar

    got my 10 bet but didn't know it was "promocash" so didnt get anything back as i only won 10 which cancels out the bet?. Never heard of that but then again i never bet on the horses lol ah well got to learn new things lol

  14. #63
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by thescouser View Post
    got my 10 bet but didn't know it was "promocash" so didnt get anything back as i only won 10 which cancels out the bet?. Never heard of that but then again i never bet on the horses lol ah well got to learn new things lol
    i take it you put 10 pound bet on an it won ? evens shot winner was it.

    usually when you get these free bets you dont get the stake back.

  15. #64
    VIP Member thescouser's Avatar

    i did lol never betted before on the horses, never will lol

  16. #65
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by thescouser View Post
    i did lol never betted before on the horses, never will lol

    well you won a tenner all good.....................

  17. #66
    VIP Member thescouser's Avatar

    yeah but no that just cancelled the promo lmao

  18. #67

    Free bets never have the stake returned pal. You get to keep the winnings though so well done !

  19. #68

    P.s you didnt have to bet on the horses. ..... you could have bet on anything..... football, golf, even what the name of the royal baby will be !

  20. #69

    everyone happy with this format compared to 32red?

  21. #70

    Quote Originally Posted by thescouser View Post
    got my 10 bet but didn't know it was "promocash" so didnt get anything back as i only won 10 which cancels out the bet?. Never heard of that but then again i never bet on the horses lol ah well got to learn new things lol
    Yeah it's a free bet so technically there is no stake but you keep winnings. well done mate

  22. #71

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    everyone happy with this format compared to 32red?
    Blind structure wise it couldn't be any worse so in comparison yes structure could still be slightly better though. Prize wise both decent prizes with potential to build on them so both good. Player wise it's still all you donks so no difference

  23. #72

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    Blind structure wise it couldn't be any worse so in comparison yes structure could still be slightly better though. Prize wise both decent prizes with potential to build on them so both good. Player wise it's still all you donks so no difference
    Good to see yer finding the positives in it sef

  24. #73

    That was the positives!

  25. #74
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Yea 90% better woulda been a 100% if I hadn't bubbled

  26. #75

    Come on guys lets get registered this is back on tonight!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 18:56
  2. 100 free Bets
    By uistdon in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 22:23
  3. 500 free bets Freeroll
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 13:32
  4. Free Bets
    By Jimbo70 in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 23:22
  5. ToteSport - 10 FREE BETS
    By BBTipster in forum Bookies Offers