  1. #1
    VIP Member Lusitanea's Avatar
    Almada, Portugal

    Default Hi everyone

    Hi
    My name is Vitor, from Almada, Portugal, 50 years old, geographer.
    See you at the tables :)

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hi everyone

    Hi Vitor, nice to see you here. Have you been playing the league on 32red ? What is your username their ?

    Have fun and see you at the tables :)

  3. #3
    VIP Member Lusitanea's Avatar
    Almada, Portugal

    Thank you!

    Yes, i played a few league tournaments, my nickname at 32 Red is: Zequinha

  4. #4

    Welcome Vitor. Hope you enjoy the site and looking forward to joining in. Have fun and see you at the tables/threads.

  5. #5
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    hi mate welcome and good luck

  6. #6
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Hey Vitor, I love geography! Ever since a kid I was always learning all the capital cities.

  7. #7

    Hey Vitor

  8. #8
    Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    UK

    Hi Vitor :)

  9. #9

    Welcome to bonusbanter Vitor !!