User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

  1. #1
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    Default Funniest Poker Video EVER !!!

    This is class.
    Veni, vidi, vici

  2. #2

    Default Re: Classic loooool

    Pure and utter class.

    "I was so angry i could kill a Fu***** penguin !! "

    That site WILL be used hahahah

  3. #3
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Top notch

  4. #4
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post

    That site WILL be used hahahah
    Ditto!

  5. #5
    VIP Member RankBaajin's Avatar
    Feb 2009

    sum f#@king donkey comes galloping along like a f@#/ing donkey to anally penetrate me like a 12 year old virgin!!!!

    LMFAO
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  6. #6

    Oh my fcukin gosh, I've haven't laughed so hard in ages

  7. #7
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    I think i've watched it 10 times already

  8. #8
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    aye me too
    Veni, vidi, vici

  9. #9
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyFifer View Post
    aye me too
    Everytime someone replies I watch it again while i'm here

  10. #10

    Superb, that could have been any of us talking.

  11. #11

    Thats me and my swearing

  12. #12
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    Did someone just use one of our msn chats for that

  13. #13
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    brilliant!

  14. #14

    dont think any of us could be that cool talking about these beats

  15. #15
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Embedded the video.

  16. #16
    VIP Member Mrs G's Avatar
    Bonnie Scotland

    Class
    'For you Jack are a greedy bastard, I rest my case'

    'Mon the Fish'

  17. #17
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Don't know how I missed this but I did, absolute quality, brilliant.

  18. #18
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    could watch this a million times.
    Veni, vidi, vici

  19. #19
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Tis very good Gaz, excellent find.

  20. #20

    Just watched again !! Never getting tired of this one.

  21. #21
    VIP Member psooty1's Avatar
    heywood, england

    absolute quality..the look on the guys face at the end is a quality...brightened up a dour day

  22. #22
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Pure quality!

    I think I could watch this a few times when hitting a rough ride on the tables to cheer me up!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  23. #23
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Bump.

    This really needs another airing for anyone that missed it.

  24. #24

    forgot to watch this last time.... class

  25. #25

    classic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

poker so angry i could kill a penguin