User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 253

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Bonusbanter Spring PB500 League - in association with 32Red Poker

    Over 800 in prizes !!

    Bonusbanter PB500 online poker league starting Monday 29th April. All welcome.

    Schedule

    The game is found in LOBBY > SCHEDULED TOURNAMENTS > PRIVATE > PB500

    10-game league : 29th April - 30th May
    PB500 Final : 3rd June 2013
    Mondays & Thursdays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    3 Entry (1500 chips)
    3 Rebuys available for first 30 minutes (1500 chips)
    5 Add-on at first break (3000 chips)

    PRIZES

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the PB500 FINAL game where everyone wins a WSOP Satellite ticket totalling over 300.

    All League games have 50 ADDED to the prize fund

    PB500 Final Prizes

    1st-3rd = 75+5 WSOP Satellite Ticket
    4th-10th = 10+1 Satellite Ticket

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE 27th May 2013.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    Click the banner below to visit and join 32Red or for further details :

  2. #101

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    2.jpg

    well played guys

    seee you all monday

  3. #102
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    gg and congrats to Scouse! :)

  4. #103
    VIP Member thescouser's Avatar

    thxs very lucky in a few hands heads up lol sure procil will win a few more

  5. #104
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    wd scouse on your fine win , procli and bygone on solid cashes

  6. #105
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    well done peeps.

    well i took a rebuy and also the add on thinking i might come back to some chips left. but got back just as i went out.

    left with just under 6k chips so next thursday is gonna be rebuy muffing madness for me............
    wasnt to bothered about the 5 euro add on as i had just won 20 on cash tables....

    will be back monday night for another win tho...................

  7. #106
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by thescouser View Post
    thxs very lucky in a few hands heads up lol sure procil will win a few more
    Yes, a few hands.. but then again, i was very lucky against someone (Fear_me?), i had QQ vs AA, Q on the flopp...
    Well done on the win :)

  8. #107
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Well played guys, difficult to express in words how gutted I am to have finished on the bubble

    But no complaints, I was extremely shortstacked and needed to get Lucky.

    Seem to be saving all my luck for Full Tilts No Limit Irish!!

  9. #108
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Good luck with your Irish tourney @Negreanu

  10. #109

    Well done Scouse and to all the cashers

  11. #110

    Well done to the winners. been a busy bee so not played again. Hopefully make Monday.

  12. #111

    c'mon guys reg is open

  13. #112

    need to spin up my 1 odd in my account to buy in. lol

  14. #113

    No joy. GL all

  15. #114

    Get raiding the missus' purse :)

  16. #115

    Less than 5 hours left to register for tonights €50 ADDED game. Here's a small list of who I expect to play and perhaps even win :)

    @albertz11, @allmodcons, @atisjdm, @barbisoft, @BettyBoolean, @BigH1771, @Colbro, @davulture, @errigal, @et-panther, @Eunique, @evilbow, @Holtender, @Jimbo70, @jockstar, @jockzza, @johnjohn, @jolly67, @keatsy, @Kingcoza, @kristobal, @Leggymambo, @Lovemonk, @manyk, @MC Smiler, @McWilliams1, @Negreanu, @psooty1, @RankBaajin, @rayscotland, @rejmak, @RoFoAA, @Scottieboy08, @thescouser, @sef, @Seligor, @shazie123, @steclarke, @steelebhoy, @straightshooter, @teaulc, @TheGatherer, @TomTom96, @tots, @trickrick, @uistdon, @UrABawBag2, @wkdgo4it, @_FEAR_ME_ @BBTipster

  17. #116

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Get raiding the missus' purse :)
    No means of deposit mate. Waiting on a new card.

  18. #117

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    No means of deposit mate. Waiting on a new card.

    On that note, if someone wants to MB me a tenner til my card comes throught the week i'll gladly play.

    Edit: I meant til I win tonight not til my card comes
    Last edited by sef; 13-05-2013 at 16:11.

  19. #118

    1.jpg

    Well played Jim and other cashers

  20. #119

    good game guys, I'm playing patient poker trying to rack up the points as I can't play the last game. The 10 points bonus on Thursday would do me nicely.

  21. #120
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Congrats to the winners! :)

  22. #121

    Congrats to the winners! :)

  23. #122
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    wd folks

  24. #123

    well done guys.

  25. #124

    Scores updated. Remember only your top 9 scores will count towards the final 10 placings. If we were to remove everyones lowest score so far then @Jimbo70 would be top, @Procli_74 2nd and @UrABawBag2 would leap into 3rd.

    Thursdays game is open for registration so go do it now !!

  26. #125
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    well played two weeks on the trot lost with aces

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 13-05-2013, 20:15
  2. Changes to Bonusbanter.com
    By manyk in forum Site Bugs, Problems & Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 23:28
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 10:00
  4. Join bonusbanter on twitter
    By BBTipster in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 00:19

pb500 final 32red poker

online poker league