User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 253

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Bonusbanter Spring PB500 League - in association with 32Red Poker

    Over 800 in prizes !!

    Bonusbanter PB500 online poker league starting Monday 29th April. All welcome.

    Schedule

    The game is found in LOBBY > SCHEDULED TOURNAMENTS > PRIVATE > PB500

    10-game league : 29th April - 30th May
    PB500 Final : 3rd June 2013
    Mondays & Thursdays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    3 Entry (1500 chips)
    3 Rebuys available for first 30 minutes (1500 chips)
    5 Add-on at first break (3000 chips)

    PRIZES

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the PB500 FINAL game where everyone wins a WSOP Satellite ticket totalling over 300.

    All League games have 50 ADDED to the prize fund

    PB500 Final Prizes

    1st-3rd = 75+5 WSOP Satellite Ticket
    4th-10th = 10+1 Satellite Ticket

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE 27th May 2013.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    Click the banner below to visit and join 32Red or for further details :

  2. #51
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Aha... i see you already have posted the scores! Was just about to do it. Well done BBTipster! :)

  3. #52

    Will update scores tomorrow at some point :)

    Congratulations to Procli on a very well earned win, me fluking second place and Urabawbag (yet to register) taking down a solid 3rd.

    28 players and the standard was very high as usual. A massive €249 in the prize pool shared between the top 3. Remember, it's only your best 9 scores from a possible 10 which count so don't lose heart after a bad result. Top Ten at the end of the league win a ticket to the PB500 final with guaranteed WSOP prizes !!

  4. #53
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    wd pro on a fine win ,trumpet and baw on a nice cash

  5. #54
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Well done lads!

  6. #55

    Well done guys.

  7. #56
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Hi all sorry for registering with out being a member 1st. i followed fear me on buddys list as he always finds any promo games going . hopefully play every monday but most thursdays are no good for me.
    enjoyed the game after a bad start 2 rebuys and the add on.

    right need another 4 posts now.

  8. #57
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    oh forgot to say wp procli and pbtrumpet...............

    3 to go.......

  9. #58

    HAHA welcome to the forum bawbag and well done on the cash.

  10. #59
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    wp girls

  11. #60

    registration is open for thursdays league game

  12. #61
    Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    UK

    In SkilledWonga :)

  13. #62

    Well done Procli

    Congratulations to PB and UraBawBag too.

  14. #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    Well done Procli

    Congratulations to PB and UraBawBag too.
    I disagree Scottie........ I dont think PB is a bawbag

  15. #64

    Ahahaahahahaha !!

  16. #65

    Aye very clever LOL

    Tonights game is OPEN for registration folks. Already 4 NEW players who weren't in Mondays game so the challenge will be even greater this week.

    Remember that Mondays winner Procli_74 will be on a 10 point bonus if he wins again tonight !!

  17. #66

    Hahaha quite liked that wan myself

  18. #67

    Remember folks, after last weeks win @Procli_74 is public enemy number 1 !!!! If he wins tonight he gets a 10 point bonus and will no doubt book his ticket to the final already !

    Also remember that even if you didn't play last week or played badly and went out early then it isn't too bad as only your top 9 scores from the 10 possible games count.

  19. #68
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by UrABawBag2 View Post
    oh forgot to say wp procli and pbtrumpet...............
    Thanx! Well done yourself Bag, and trumpet! :)
    Strange only 3 places paid when 28 people playing. Normal its 5..? Oh well - cant complain since i won the dam thing!

  20. #69
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Remember folks, after last weeks win @Procli_74 is public enemy number 1 !!!! If he wins tonight he gets a 10 point bonus and will no doubt book his ticket to the final already !
    Tsss... dont worry about me!

  21. #70

    Well that wasn't very good. That will be my throw away score for the league though ! Good Luck all still left in.

  22. #71

  23. #72

    Thanks @evilbow

    Well done to @_FEAR_ME_ on a win which was evident early on in the game ! Also well done to @Jimbo70 and @uistdon on podium cashes. I will update the scores tomorrow hopefully.

  24. #73
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    thanks well played all

  25. #74

  26. #75

    Well played FeAr Jim & Don good to see you back at the tables.

    Turning into good league guys with a decent cash in each event.

    Noticed it always stays top3 even tho we got over 25 both weeks...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 13-05-2013, 20:15
  2. Changes to Bonusbanter.com
    By manyk in forum Site Bugs, Problems & Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 23:28
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 10:00
  4. Join bonusbanter on twitter
    By BBTipster in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 00:19

pb500 final 32red poker

online poker league