User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 253

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Bonusbanter Spring PB500 League - in association with 32Red Poker

    Over 800 in prizes !!

    Bonusbanter PB500 online poker league starting Monday 29th April. All welcome.

    Schedule

    The game is found in LOBBY > SCHEDULED TOURNAMENTS > PRIVATE > PB500

    10-game league : 29th April - 30th May
    PB500 Final : 3rd June 2013
    Mondays & Thursdays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    3 Entry (1500 chips)
    3 Rebuys available for first 30 minutes (1500 chips)
    5 Add-on at first break (3000 chips)

    PRIZES

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the PB500 FINAL game where everyone wins a WSOP Satellite ticket totalling over 300.

    All League games have 50 ADDED to the prize fund

    PB500 Final Prizes

    1st-3rd = 75+5 WSOP Satellite Ticket
    4th-10th = 10+1 Satellite Ticket

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE 27th May 2013.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    Click the banner below to visit and join 32Red or for further details :

  2. #26

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Registration is OPEN

    If you don't have a 32red account then click the banner below to join in our league :

  3. #27
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Hiya everybody,

    I am going to try and make an effort to play in a few of these so look forward to seeing you all at the table as it has been a while.

    Best of luck all and cya

  4. #28

    Hey @TheGatherer , long time no see........ been keeping an eye on your travels round Europe in the Poker events though.

    Will be nice to have you at the tables. If you are really focused you could also play our Full Tilt Deepstack which is a one-off game this Monday which we have organised at the request of @Negreanu (Iain Sneddon....... remember him from our games at Styx ?) Thread is HERE

  5. #29
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    hey guys, nice promo and would be mad to miss, been on a really bad run this year but managaed to get get some dosh together with 1 win and 2 seconds in the royale this week,so here`s hoping the tide has turned.
    good luck all

    Al

  6. #30
    VIP Member rejmak's Avatar
    Castleford

    great league will join it but gonna missed 2 games as holiday during 10 weeks time

    good luck evryone!!!
    will be nice to see you all again
    marcin

  7. #31

    13 registered so far, 14 when I do too :) Should get quite a few more before the start to challenge @straightshooter for the league title which he has held for a while now and get an entry into the Banter Hall of Fame........ not to mention a shot at those WSOP tickets in the final !

  8. #32
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm in this and the deepstack if I'm quiet its not cos I'm ignorant it's cos we got visitors and I gotta pretend I'm a sociable sort of bloke

  9. #33

    I'm in, can't play all but will play as many as i can

  10. #34
    VIP Member gemic's Avatar

    Sorry guys, cannot play anymore.
    My 32red account is locked for alleged chipdumping in cash game and seems I am in danger to lose all my funds on account (600 eur).

    Good luck to those who play.

  11. #35

    Wow !!! That is unfortunate gemic. Tell me, WERE you chipdumping or is it a false accusation ? Was it obvious ?

  12. #36
    is just beginning his journey here lee189's Avatar
    May 2011
    Location
    Россия,Тула

    Good luck to everyone!!! I too will take part in this League

  13. #37
    is just beginning his journey here lee189's Avatar
    May 2011
    Location
    Россия,Тула

    I understand that the tournament without reference account to the site will not be allowed?

  14. #38
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Im in as DanielAKs.....

    to everyone!

    You're gonna need it........!!!

  15. #39

    Quote Originally Posted by lee189 View Post
    I understand that the tournament without reference account to the site will not be allowed?

    The rules are in the first post on this thread lee. Good Luck in the league !

  16. #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Negreanu View Post
    Im in as DanielAKs.....

    to everyone!

    You're gonna need it........!!!

    Nice use of smilies you have their

  17. #41
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    just joined making 21 so looking a good entry, p.s as I opened the site there was an advert for a new daily cash table leaderboard and who did I spin in 14th but our very own pbtipster plus 1.79 for the day ,eh your a lad

  18. #42

    haha, am I on the leaderboard !! Quality, I only opened a blaze 0.01/0.02 table HU and got an allin when I flopped a straight :) Nice.

  19. #43
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    haha, am I on the leaderboard !! Quality, I only opened a blaze 0.01/0.02 table HU and got an allin when I flopped a straight :) Nice.
    What's so special about you ? When most people flop a straight on 32red it means somebodies gonna hit a 2 or 3 outer on the river

  20. #44
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    good luck all you will need it with rebuys lol

  21. #45

    Will be a bit late, as at a meeting

  22. #46
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Is the league starting in 40 minutes or has it been playing for 20 minutes? My pc is installing windows updates (been doing it for the last 40 minutes.. Crap)

  23. #47

    Srarts in 40 mins..... bring on the madness

  24. #48
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    sorry to say i recognise noone at my table - perhaps been a few name changes? Incidentally, how long is the rebuy period?

  25. #49

    Sorry G, missed this post. I will do the scores tomorrow and post a who's who to match up the screennames :)

  26. #50

    GAME 1 RESULT :

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 13-05-2013, 20:15
  2. Changes to Bonusbanter.com
    By manyk in forum Site Bugs, Problems & Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 23:28
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 10:00
  4. Join bonusbanter on twitter
    By BBTipster in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 00:19

pb500 final 32red poker

online poker league