  1. #1

    Default Britains Got Talent 2013

    Starting tonight we see the return of BGT. It always throws up some big talents and multi-national success stories. With previous winners & Runners-up such as Diversity, Susan Boyle, Paul Potts, George Samson and of course Ashley & Pudsey it's always fun to watch.

    There's also money to be made if you can find the winner early on and before the live finals. Last year produced a big outsider with a dog act (Ashley & Pudsey) going on to claim the title and you could have had as much as 100/1 on the pair after 1st auditions.

    Will you be watching and will you be having a bet ? We have our Odds Comparison page below which will be updated with individual acts as the series evolves but for now you can bet on which group (Singers, Dancers, Magicians, Animal Acts etc) will triumph this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BBTipster; 18-03-2015 at 17:28.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Britains Got Talent 2013

    Watched it last night and don't think I have seen the winner yet although Attraction (shadow dance act) were the best of the lot and have already been put in as 3/1 favourites to win the whole show this year. They were very good and a clever act but last nights performance was a heart-string puller and I wonder if they can achieve the same reaction and emotion with their next piece of work. The young 11 year old singer was OK but nothing special I don't think although kids always do well in BGT without actually winning (apart from George Samson of course but he was a dancer).

    Anyone else watch it and what's your thoughts ? Betting markets are below if you want to see what odds the acts are so far :
    Last edited by BBTipster; 18-03-2015 at 17:28.

  3. #3
    Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    UK

    Haven't really watched any of it, just clips

  4. #4

    this trash tv on tonight again.....

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    this trash tv on tonight again.....

    Are you still raging that it clashes with "The Voice" ?

  6. #6

    that a can handle now cos they've moved the voice to later for that Dr who pish

  7. #7

    Couple of really good acts last night. 2 welsh brothers who were amazing singers and a woman doing impressions who was also very very good ! Still not seen a winner yet though although I can see the welsh boys being in the final for sure.

  8. #8

    hard luck story bound to be good and get through here

    Name:  laughingJerry_ani.gif
Size:  27.2 KB

  9. #9

    Final tonight and looks like Attraction can't lose...... although in the past the "hyped" acts have failed to win on occasion, namely Susan Boyle and Johnathan & Charlotte, who were both beaten into 2nd place on the night when well odds on to win. In saying that Attraction ARE HUGE FAVOURITES at a best price of 2/7 on. I have bets on The Luminites and Jack Carrol after the first round of auditions and now they are both in the final with a small chance.

    If you want to check on your selections odds for Britains Got Talent then check our updated odds comparison page for the best odds from the top bookies online using the banner below :
    Last edited by BBTipster; 18-03-2015 at 17:28.

  10. #10

    Stuck a 5 on Steve Hewlett the ventriloquist @ 33/1

  11. #11

    He was brilliant Don and I was gutted he didn't get through.... especially as he was up against that fairly weak singer from Ireland who if truth be told is only going through because he will get the young girls vote.

    I thought almost all of the judges decisions were copouts, especially when there were kids involved. I really liked the 2 young kids from Ireland........ totally amateurish but also totally "real" in the sense that you could tell they just had raw talent and hadn't gone to art & drama school and entered 2 hundered talent shows like the other kids.
    Was also shocked at the bow and arrow guy going out...... the one who doesn't talk, he was awesome. And lastly the fattish guy singer..... amazing but up against a kid in the judges decision he was never getting through.

  12. #12

    Fired a 10 on Gabz to be in top3 at 20/1 and sneaky 5 at 100/1 for the win

  13. #13

    Wishing they had a novilty bet 1000/1 simon gets pelted way eggs now I'd stuck 2 on it fur a laugh too

  14. #14

    Bastards, whats happened to Britain? I blame the SNP myself...... Had 10 also on the wee comedian , ffs he was in a wheel chair yet they give it to gypsies from another country who were cr@p in the final.
    Were magnificent throughout mind you, but the wee 14yr old was brill

  1. US Masters 2013
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 10:43
  2. Britains Got Talent 2011 - Who will win ?
    By BBTipster in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 22:32
  3. Britains Got Talent