  1. #1
    VIP Member KerouacsDog's Avatar
    Mar 2013
    Location
    torquay

    Default New guy saying hi

    Just doing this to say hi. I found this site by googling 'poker forums', this was the first one, so I thought 'why not?'. A little about myself, Im 43, married, from torquay, devon. Im currently playing 10fl and sngs/mtts at the micro level. Ive played online for 9 years now, highest Ive played is 200plo, and 200euro buy-in mtts, but I cleared out my BR for real-life emergencies a while back, so starting at the bottom again.
    I was a member of CardsChat forum, was in the top 10 for posting out of 90k members, but I had a few run-ins with the 'cool kids' there, and got banned lol. I wont be doing the same here, if you'll accept me!

  2. #2
    Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    UK

    Default Re: New guy saying hi

    Quote Originally Posted by KerouacsDog View Post
    Just doing this to say hi. I found this site by googling 'poker forums', this was the first one, so I thought 'why not?'. A little about myself, Im 43, married, from torquay, devon. Im currently playing 10fl and sngs/mtts at the micro level. Ive played online for 9 years now, highest Ive played is 200plo, and 200euro buy-in mtts, but I cleared out my BR for real-life emergencies a while back, so starting at the bottom again.
    I was a member of CardsChat forum, was in the top 10 for posting out of 90k members, but I had a few run-ins with the 'cool kids' there, and got banned lol. I wont be doing the same here, if you'll accept me!

    Yo welcome

    Kerouacs of course your welcome here.

    You've joined at a vital stage as we undergo a major transformation improving on the poker community and gambling in general.

    Dont worry will get erm back one day will challenge them to a forum challenge an whoop their ass for you
    , we've got some of the best player's around glad your now apart of the evolution

  3. #3
    VIP Member KerouacsDog's Avatar
    Mar 2013
    Location
    torquay

    thanks DS for the welcome. this looks a nice site. and yeah, we should challenge them sometime!

  4. #4

    Hi KD, welcome to the banter. 10FL ? Wow, isn't that soul destroying ? Can't stand FL myself but if it reaps rewards then each to their own :)

    No "cool kids" here, just a lot who enjoy poker, gambling and having a bit of banter :) Enjoy your stay.

  5. #5

    Welcome to bonusbanter KerouacsDog :)

  6. #6
    VIP Member KerouacsDog's Avatar
    Mar 2013
    Location
    torquay

    thanks for the replies guys. yeah 10fl can be soul-destroying, but it's just something I wanna learn and beat. Will go back to nl when Im happy with my limit game.

  7. #7

    What site you playing on KD ? And whats the deal with the weird username - does it have a meaning ?

  8. #8
    VIP Member KerouacsDog's Avatar
    Mar 2013
    Location
    torquay

    i play mainly pokerstars/ft and 888. as for the name it comes from jack kerouac, the writer, a hero of mine. stupid really, but i always thought if he had had a dog then maybe he wouldnt have drank himself to death. i use the name everywhere.