Thread: New guy saying hi

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New guy saying hi

Just doing this to say hi. I found this site by googling 'poker forums', this was the first one, so I thought 'why not?'. A little about myself, Im 43, married, from torquay, devon. Im currently playing 10fl and sngs/mtts at the micro level. Ive played online for 9 years now, highest Ive played is 200plo, and 200euro buy-in mtts, but I cleared out my BR for real-life emergencies a while back, so starting at the bottom again.
    I was a member of CardsChat forum, was in the top 10 for posting out of 90k members, but I had a few run-ins with the 'cool kids' there, and got banned lol. I wont be doing the same here, if you'll accept me!

Head of Development DreamStreak's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: New guy saying hi

Quote Originally Posted by KerouacsDog View Post
    Just doing this to say hi. I found this site by googling 'poker forums', this was the first one, so I thought 'why not?'. A little about myself, Im 43, married, from torquay, devon. Im currently playing 10fl and sngs/mtts at the micro level. Ive played online for 9 years now, highest Ive played is 200plo, and 200euro buy-in mtts, but I cleared out my BR for real-life emergencies a while back, so starting at the bottom again.
    I was a member of CardsChat forum, was in the top 10 for posting out of 90k members, but I had a few run-ins with the 'cool kids' there, and got banned lol. I wont be doing the same here, if you'll accept me!

Yo welcome

Kerouacs of course your welcome here.

You've joined at a vital stage as we undergo a major transformation improving on the poker community and gambling in general.

Dont worry will get erm back one day will challenge them to a forum challenge an whoop their ass for you
    , we've got some of the best player's around glad your now apart of the evolution

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks DS for the welcome. this looks a nice site. and yeah, we should challenge them sometime!

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)

Hi KD, welcome to the banter. 10FL ? Wow, isn't that soul destroying ? Can't stand FL myself but if it reaps rewards then each to their own :)

No "cool kids" here, just a lot who enjoy poker, gambling and having a bit of banter :) Enjoy your stay.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Welcome to bonusbanter KerouacsDog :)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the replies guys. yeah 10fl can be soul-destroying, but it's just something I wanna learn and beat. Will go back to nl when Im happy with my limit game.

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)

What site you playing on KD ? And whats the deal with the weird username - does it have a meaning ?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i play mainly pokerstars/ft and 888. as for the name it comes from jack kerouac, the writer, a hero of mine. stupid really, but i always thought if he had had a dog then maybe he wouldnt have drank himself to death. i use the name everywhere.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Free Betting Tips, Gambling Syndicate, Bookies Reviews, Bonuses, uk poker forum