  1. #1

    Default helloooooo

    Good afternoon minions, hope you are all well. After 3 months of no internet, due to sky being about as useful as a condom machine in the vatican, I am finally back online. I shall be pokered right oot ma nut for the next few days now that I have a decent connection and not using my phone as a hotspot ( my poor phone will be feeling left out soon).

    Anyway been a quiet start to 2013 really but I won my passport to the march mini masters on APAT the other night (pic below) and had a couple of small cashes in the very few tournies I have played.

    Hope you're all still winning and I'll be coming to a table near you soon.

  2. #2

    Default Re: helloooooo

    Welcome back to the land of the virtual living !!

  3. #3
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    hi sef, wd

  4. #4

    Lovely job mate !!

  5. #5

    cheers guys, yeah PB i've been well lost. lol. minimum poker, no xbox live. etc. etc.

  6. #6

    You're a better man than me to go without internet for so long !

  7. #7

    It wasnt to bad.. had my phone for essentials n used it as a wifi hotspot for the odd tourny.