  1. #1
    VIP Member jimthelad1972's Avatar
    Somerset, UK

    Default hey all

    Hi all, Just like to say hello to you all and briefly give a intro from myself. My name is Jim, I play on 32red poker under the nickname jimthelad, So if you see me around on 32red dont be afraid to say hi to me. Im looking forward to getting to know all the regulars that post on here cheers and thanks Jim.

  2. #2

    Default Re: hey all

    Hey Jim, seen you about on 32red. Are you playing the $50k secret agent promo ? Thread HERE

  3. #3
    VIP Member jimthelad1972's Avatar
    Somerset, UK

    Hi poker boss I shall have a look, what's your nickname on 32red??? So I can say hi to you.

  4. #4

    Welcome to bonusbanter Jim

  5. #5

    im PBtrumpet :)

  6. #6
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Welcome Jim, I am OpenBook on 32red

  7. #7
    VIP Member jimthelad1972's Avatar
    Somerset, UK

    Cheers ppl I shall keep my eyes open for you

  8. #8

    Welcome aboard Jim. I'm pbJimbo on 32red.

  9. #9
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Welcome Jim from hendythehawk on 32red.

  10. #10

    Hi Jim, Donbhoy on 32

  11. #11
    VIP Member jimthelad1972's Avatar
    Somerset, UK

    Cheers guys who have giving me your nicknames ive have put in a request to become friends on 32red

  12. #12

    Welcome to the banter Jim. I don't play on 32red much anymore but my name is pbsef or something along those lines I think. So when i'm there you know where the free money is :)

  13. #13

    Hello adam aswell...... just signed into 32red for the first time in a while n noticed I have 3 in it. Might donate that later :)