  1. #1
    is just beginning his journey here vortex444's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    stafford

    Default came back

    Hey people just to say hi as ive just recently come back had alot of time off poker ready to go again
    I did my best im sure so i remain positive

  2. #2

    Default Re: came back

    Off poker through choice or circumstance ? Welcome back :)

  3. #3
    is just beginning his journey here vortex444's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    stafford

    through choice good break required.
    I did my best im sure so i remain positive

Similar Threads

  1. im back
    By Eunique in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 23:58
  2. im back
    By tonyb1979 in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-08-2011, 16:57
  3. we are back
    By wkdgo4it in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-05-2011, 21:36
  4. i am back
    By wkdgo4it in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-05-2010, 17:24
  5. I'll Be Back
    By RankBaajin in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 23:34