User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Calling all Sit n Go players!

    Calling all Sit n Go players!

    Dont miss our fantastic new Sit n Go promotion running from January 15th till February 15th. Were giving away 5 iPhone 5s, 10 TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches (each worth over 1,300) and 1500 tournament tickets (each worth 20 + 2).

    How it works

    What is a qualifying Sit n Go?
    The buyin is >= 1
    Only Euro SnGs will count
    Player Private SnGs do not count.

    For every 10 qualifying Sit n Go tournaments
    that you play between 6am on January 15th and 6am on February 15th (UK time), we will award you with 1 scratch card. The SnG counter resets every day at 6am.
    For example, if you play 19 SnGs on Monday and 25 SnGs on Tuesday, you will have access to 1 scratch card on Monday and 2 on Tuesday. A system message with a link to your scratch card pops up as soon as you start your 10th qualifying Sit n Go.

    When you scratch your card there are 3 possible outcomes:
    • You win 1 of 10 TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches (each worth 1,000!).
    • You win a 20 + 2 generic ticket (were giving away 1500 of these!).
    • You win 100 starting chips towards a 2nd Chance Tournament on 18th Feb.
    2nd Chance Tournament

    If you scratch a card and dont win anything, dont worry as youll be automatically entered into a tournament scheduled for 18th February at 18:30 GMT. The prizes in this 2nd Chance Tournament will be five iPhone 5s as well as any tickets or watches that remained un-won by the end of the promotion at 05:59 GMT on 15th February (note that you can still play the 2nd Chance Tournament even if you have already won a Secret Agent prize). Every time you scratch a non-winning card you receive 100 starting chips for this tournament - the maximum starting chips you can collect is 10,000.

    If you don't yet have 32red poker then please click the banner below to get your deposit & sign-up bonus :

    Who fancies playing these ?

  2. #51

    Default Re: Calling all Sit n Go players!

    How many tickets you had now mate ?

  3. #52
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    3 boss. Thats me got 10000 starting chips now so giving up. Hopefully someone else can grab themselves some tickets or better!

  4. #53

    Well im stuck on 6200 til I depo, if I ever have funds again lol

    I better get at least 2 or 3 feckin tickets when I start again or it's fixed !

  5. #54
    VIP Member jimthelad1972's Avatar
    Somerset, UK

    nice...

  6. #55

    very nice

  7. #56

    Well done guys

  8. #57
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    No tickets myself only play a few a day now

  9. #58
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    none here just so sad really and they are so boring games

  10. #59
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    I'm glad to get the 1000 games done. Moved my roll over to tilt for rush week. Gotta grind those promos!

  11. #60

    BUMP

    Reminder folks that on the 18th, Monday, is the 2nd chance tournament with 5 iphones up for grabs as well as the remaining 22 tourney tickets (18 left)

    All players who have played a qualifying sit n go are pre-registered and the game starts at 18:30 UK Time

    Lets bag some prizes for the banter !

  12. #61

    Played this last night, although I wasn't interested really so played a bit loose.

    Was 10140 entrasnts with stacks ranging from 100 up to 10,000. I started with 8400.

    Top 5 won an iPhone 5 and the next 18 won a €22 ticket.

    I was doin ok and with around 240 left I got it allin preflop with 10's v AK but lost when a K hit the river :/

    Hendythehawk was also playing and out of 10,140 entrants you really have to feel sorry for the guy who bubbles in 214th place with 23 prizes on offer......... yup, that's right..... poor Hendy bubbled in 24th. Very unlucky as the big stack at the table called his all-in with AK when only holding Q9os and hitting their 9. Nightmare.

    Really enjoyed this promo though and hope they run similar again.

  13. #62
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Hendythehawk was also playing and out of 10,140 entrants you really have to feel sorry for the guy who bubbles in 214th place with 23 prizes on offer......... yup, that's right..... poor Hendy bubbled in 24th. Very unlucky as the big stack at the table called his all-in with AK when only holding Q9os and hitting their 9. Nightmare.

    Still hurting PB will i ever recover ? 5 hours for SFA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Calling>?
    By EvilAdmin in forum Poker Strategy, Analysis and Improvement
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 22:07
  2. Who's Calling River Bet?
    By EvilAdmin in forum Poker Strategy, Analysis and Improvement
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:59
  3. Who's Calling Here?
    By EvilAdmin in forum Poker Strategy, Analysis and Improvement
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-01-2011, 18:46
  4. Ibiza Calling! Are you in?
    By BBTipster in forum Live Events