  1. #1

    Default Betfair moving to iPoker Network

    We are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of New Betfair Poker on the week commencing January 21st.

    Offering more players, more tables, cash games 24/7 and a greater range of tournaments - not to mention Speed Poker - New Betfair Poker will be an amazing experience. New Betfair Poker will be the largest recreational network, and you will be a part of it.
    Currently registered players will be able to play on both Classic Betfair (OnGame) and New Betfair Poker (iPoker) into the middle of 2013, when only iPoker will be available. Activations from Jan 21st will only be able to play on New Betfair Poker.
    For full information on the migration please refer to the Affiliate FAQ document here. Please access your news items on the right hand side after you login.

    To see more or join up click the banner below :

  2. #2
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Default Re: Betfair moving to iPoker Network

    Seems like Ongame is going the same way as Entraction

  3. #3
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Was Betfair originally not part of the Ipoker scene - back in the days we were all heavily involved with Betfred?
    Pokerbanter = Winner (win, lose or draw)

  4. #4
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    I don't think so H. I remember them having an independent network that I really liked. Was gutted when they moved to ongame.

  5. #5
    VIP Member oliverdrake's Avatar

    I guess we have to anticipate issues? Migrations like this would typically be buggy at the first few weeks.

Similar Threads

  1. Betfair moving to ONGAME
    By BBTipster in forum World Poker News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 16:02
  2. Black Chip Poker Moving to Winning Poker Network
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:40
  3. iPoker Network: Major News on Policy