User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 126 of 126

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack

    Anyone interested in this idea?

    Negreanu would like a $10 deep stack tourny on full tilt, we're looking for numbers who'd play this?

    Count me in so thats 2 so far.

    Hopefully we can get quite a few...C'mon guys

    PASSWORD = BANTER

    Attachment 479

  2. #126

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    hahaha i'd be up for once a month but how about a tasty $20 entry ?
    I don't mind making it $20 but prob best putting that to a vote n see who would, in theory, play for what amount.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Full Tilt $500
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-10-2009, 20:58
  2. Full Tilt $200
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-10-2009, 13:12
  3. Full Tilt at it!!
    By sef in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18-06-2009, 22:44
  4. OFC Full Tilt
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31-05-2009, 22:45
  5. OFC Full Tilt
    By Jimbo70 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25-04-2009, 22:32