User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 126

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack

    Anyone interested in this idea?

    Negreanu would like a $10 deep stack tourny on full tilt, we're looking for numbers who'd play this?

    Count me in so thats 2 so far.

    Hopefully we can get quite a few...C'mon guys

    PASSWORD = BANTER

    Attachment 479

  2. #51
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack

    What start time will this be UK time? @BBTipster
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  3. #52

    7:30pm mate

  4. #53

    BUMP get registering guys, need minimum of 9 for this to start. Register NOW if you are playing or post if you can't make it.

  5. #54

    5 registered already, good going folks. This is on Monday night 7:30pm UK time.

    Still awaiting these people to register and anyone else is welcome too of course :
    @evilbow @DreamStreak @Jimbo70 @sef @kristobal @Procli

    Come on guys, don't let the team down !

  6. #55

    Thot it was sunday the same day as league match?

  7. #56

    No it's MONDAY the same day as league match ! D'oh !

  8. #57

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    No it's MONDAY the same day as league match ! D'oh !

    Eh?? so the leagues Monday now too??

  9. #58

    No mate, the league has ALWAYS been Monday !!!! LMAO

  10. #59

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    No mate, the league has ALWAYS been Monday !!!! LMAO

    stupidity.jpg

    images.jpg

    laughingJerry_ani.gif

  11. #60
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Hmm.. So its a deep stack on Full Tilt on monday?
    Have been hearing about it for a long time ago.. I will join! :)

  12. #61

    6 in now and Procli registering soon. 2 more needed at least guys.

    Tournament ID = 252175889

  13. #62
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    password?

  14. #63

    password = banter

  15. #64
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    password = banter
    ok lol

    Registered in the hope to get the numbers up to the requisite 9

  16. #65

    You mean you saw the chance to win an easy $90 !! See you at the tables G

  17. #66

    So this is tonight along with the league? hehe. i'll reg shortly

  18. #67

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    So this is tonight along with the league? hehe. i'll reg shortly
    Need to be quick Sef 8pm!

  19. #68

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Need to be quick Sef 8pm!
    Is it naw 9pm? ffs post the revised details tipster!! :)

  20. #69
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    There! Now we are at least 9! :)

  21. #70
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Ill try get my bro to play as well.

  22. #71

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Ill try get my bro to play as well.

    More winnings for you :)

  23. #72
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Haha, I will be out first the way I am running mate.

  24. #73
    is just beginning his journey here lee189's Avatar
    May 2011
    Location
    Россия,Тула

    I'm with You, nick: leefan189

  25. #74
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Haha, I will be out first the way I am running mate.
    be a race between us then cos i am running soooooooooooooooo bad

  26. #75
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    According to the lobby this don't start until 8-30

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Full Tilt $500
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-10-2009, 20:58
  2. Full Tilt $200
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-10-2009, 13:12
  3. Full Tilt at it!!
    By sef in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18-06-2009, 22:44
  4. OFC Full Tilt
    By uistdon in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31-05-2009, 22:45
  5. OFC Full Tilt
    By Jimbo70 in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25-04-2009, 22:32