  1. #1

    Default R.I.P Bridkid

    R.I.P to my friend Graham "Bridders" Barkworth who died yesterday. A true gent and always there to support people. You will be sadly missed by all who knew you mate. Tragic and shocking, can't believe it. Condolences to his family and all who knew him.

  2. #2
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Default Re: R.I.P Bridkid

    Unbelievable news mate. Really shocked to hear it. How did you get the news?
    Pokerbanter = Winner (win, lose or draw)

  3. #3

    Via facebook an one of his close friends. He had taken his own life mate. HE had split with his wife not long ago and was obviously in a very dark place :/ Shocking

  4. #4
    VIP Member fatshaft's Avatar
    Feb 2009

    Just saw this on facebook also, yourself (PokerBoss) and Brid back in the early days of Betfred Poker, the very early big noisers on the site. RIP Brid.

  5. #5

    Yeh good times had back in the day mate....... of course we also had a tremendous affiliate manager at Betfred at that time :)

rip bridkid

bridkid poker

rip graham barkworth

hull bridkidgraham barkworth poker bridkidpokerbanter bridkidbridkid died pokerbridkid poker playerbridkid diedgraham barkworth dieshull daily mail graham barkworth deathbridkids betfredbridkid passwordr.i.p bridkidbridkid deathgraham barkworth suicide