User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 136 of 136

  1. #1

    Default Pokerbanter Heads Up Xmas Special

    Looking for confirmed numbers who would be interested in a bonusbanter Heads up Christmas special.

    The format will be 1X Sit n Go versus an opponent all the way to the final, on a chosen network decided between the two people drawn,

    Once numbers are in the draw will be made and posted here then its a case of setting up the game and posting the winner in here and then you crown me piokerbanter heads up champion!

  2. #126

    Default Re: Pokerbanter Heads Up Xmas Special

  3. #127

  4. #128

    Well done Holt - almost had you with the AQ > 55, head in hands for me on the river What a slog though eh !!! Good Luck in the final.

  5. #129

    any dates arranged for finale yet? wanting to come online n watch it

  6. #130

    9pm onwards is good for me. After that not available until 27th.

  7. #131

  8. #132
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    give me 30 mins and I will be here . Where you wanna play Jim ? I can do Smart Stars 32red or Genting for cash or FullTilt for playmoney

  9. #133

    21.30 will do me. no cash on any sites so thats out. been doing all my playing on 888 private games so thats my best option but i will try and download full tilt and create an account now and let you know how i get on in the chat

  10. #134

    Jimbo wins to keep hold of his title.

    It was a great wee tourney and something we could maybe do in league form in the New Year.

    Thanks to all participants and Evil and Pb for arranging it

  11. #135

  12. #136

    Well done Jim on retaining your Heads Up crown!!

    well done everyone for organising games between each other.

    Nice shiny new badge for winning your crown!

    af9b94edc.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Circle Bet 10k Sunday Special
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-08-2012, 15:50
  2. Xmas no1
    By EvilAdmin in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 20:13
  3. 5000th post special
    By sef in forum Pure Banter
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:52
  4. Pokerbanter Heads-Up Ladder
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 20-01-2010, 16:59
  5. Special 1 TV
    By TomTom96 in forum Jokes & Funnies