User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 136

  1. #1

    Default Pokerbanter Heads Up Xmas Special

    Looking for confirmed numbers who would be interested in a bonusbanter Heads up Christmas special.

    The format will be 1X Sit n Go versus an opponent all the way to the final, on a chosen network decided between the two people drawn,

    Once numbers are in the draw will be made and posted here then its a case of setting up the game and posting the winner in here and then you crown me piokerbanter heads up champion!

  2. #51
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    Default Re: Pokerbanter Heads Up Xmas Special

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Unlucky Evil, that was a crazy play by SS in the first game and unreal that he gets paid off for such bad play.
    aye but it all went in AFTER i had 10s and 8

  3. #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Dam.. Should have seen this topic before it was to late!! Been to busy the last days! Good luck to all who is playing
    It was also posted on our facebook and twitter pages mate, have you "liked" our facebook page or "followed us" on twitter ?

  4. #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo70 View Post
    Good stuff Scottie, Best of 1, 3 or 5 whatever suits. 30mins between games o.k?
    Lets go with best of 3 and OK with 30 mins between games

  5. #54

  6. #55

    Good Luck to all playing tonight

  7. #56
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I'm around tonight and tomorrow night if your about Albertz

  8. #57

    Where's the Private Games tab on 888 guys??

    EDIT: Nevermind...

  9. #58

    click on the Play with friends tab.

  10. #59

    I'm just folding Jim, hope you get connection back soon

  11. #60

    Jim wins 2-0 (I won the third on a flip). Very tough game.

    Jim will be a big contender for the title :)

  12. #61

    Good game Scottie and well played, you were unlucky in the big hands. Sorry about the silence but once i reconnected I lost the ability to type anything, it was very wierd, i've had to do a system restore to regain the power of speech again.

  13. #62

    Well done guys, next round draw available now, Al & Holt Pokerboss awaits you!

    Capture.JPG

  14. #63
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    have you "liked" our facebook page?
    Nope.. But NOW i have liked it! :)

  15. #64
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

  16. #65

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Nope.. But NOW i have liked it! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Nope.. But NOW i have liked it! :)
    so good he liked it TWICE

  17. #66
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Sorry guys been really busy this week. I might have to pull out as I am going to France on Tuesday and have loads to do. Unless we can fit it in sometime tonight Holt?

  18. #67

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Sorry guys been really busy this week. I might have to pull out as I am going to France on Tuesday and have loads to do. Unless we can fit it in sometime tonight Holt?
    if ye canny make it Al its cool we can either give Holt a by or aask pro to step in, as it's 3 games

  19. #68
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Thats fine mate, just do that then. GL everyone!

  20. #69

    Looks like we have room for the "wildcard" entry then if you are willing Procli ?

  21. #70
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Looks like we have room for the "wildcard" entry then if you are willing Procli ?
    I am willing!!

  22. #71

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    I'm around tonight and tomorrow night if your about Albertz
    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    I am willing!!
    Right guys sort out your duel to the death.or best of 3 or 5 whatever sits Post in here winner who will face Pokerboss

  23. #72
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I can play tonight Proc if your around

  24. #73
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Holtender View Post
    I can play tonight Proc if your around
    Sorry, not possible for me tonight!
    Tomorrow?

  25. #74
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Sorry, not possible for me tonight!
    Tomorrow?

    Should be ok about 8pm or after where do you prefer to play Stars is good for me. Do you prefer 1 off game or best of 3 ?

  26. #75
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Stars works fine for me to! Best of 3 sounds like a good deal! 8pm yes!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Circle Bet 10k Sunday Special
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-08-2012, 15:50
  2. Xmas no1
    By EvilAdmin in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 20:13
  3. 5000th post special
    By sef in forum Pure Banter
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:52
  4. Pokerbanter Heads-Up Ladder
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 20-01-2010, 16:59
  5. Special 1 TV
    By TomTom96 in forum Jokes & Funnies