User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 136

  1. #1

    Default Pokerbanter Heads Up Xmas Special

    Looking for confirmed numbers who would be interested in a bonusbanter Heads up Christmas special.

    The format will be 1X Sit n Go versus an opponent all the way to the final, on a chosen network decided between the two people drawn,

    Once numbers are in the draw will be made and posted here then its a case of setting up the game and posting the winner in here and then you crown me piokerbanter heads up champion!

  2. #26
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    Default Re: Pokerbanter Heads Up Xmas Special

    any time suits me, can play through an i poker skin , red or 888 best of 3 or 5 or whatever , only problem i see if you sit at at a pay table and someone else sits the game starts no way out off it.

  3. #27
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    TomTom equalize to 1-1, gamebreaker coming up in aprox 10 mins!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  4. #28

    Marathon 2nd game, well played Tom. All on the last game !

  5. #29
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    River rat Billy bags the final game!

    Good win mate and good luck in the upcoming matches! :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  6. #30

    Well what an adrenalin filled final game !! Back and forth in chips and another +30 minute game. Finished with an allin pre with both almost level in chips. My AK over Toms A9........ horror for me with a 9 on the flop...... blank on turn and a miracle K on river for the better hand to hold up just before I was due to punch the cat :) Unlucky Tom, great game and good luck for the future :p

  7. #31

    Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    only problem i see if you sit at at a pay table and someone else sits the game starts no way out off it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    we can also set up private games on stars using play money in our home games.

  8. #32
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Consider that my x-mas gift for u boss!

    Well played, back and forth all the way thru.

    And the usual Stars "thrill" on AI hand!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  9. #33

    888 sounds good Jim. 7:30 start on Thursday?

  10. #34

    Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    any time suits me, can play through an i poker skin , red or 888 best of 3 or 5 or whatever , only problem i see if you sit at at a pay table and someone else sits the game starts no way out off it.
    http://bit.ly/RlGkFR tuesday night 830pm on 888 private game bonusbanter hu - password banter1

    http://bit.ly/X1LLGG tuesday night 915pm on 888 private game bonusbanter hu1 - password banter1

    http://bit.ly/X1Mk3j tuesday night 930 on 888 private game bonusbanter hu2 - password banter1

    freerolls bets of 3 ok bud?
    Last edited by EvilAdmin; 11-12-2012 at 21:00.

  11. #35
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Ill be up for this on either FT or Stars.
    Stars is good for me as I have money on there but can play on tilt if you wanna play for free I'm happy either way . Any night around 9pm except Wed is best for me but can play earlier or later just let me know what is best for you

  12. #36
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Congrats and well done Boss will be a good battle between you and Albertz in the semi

  13. #37

    Ahhhh the old reverse psychology Holt - love it !

  14. #38
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    http://bit.ly/RlGkFR tuesday night 830pm on 888 private game bonusbanter hu - password banter1

    http://bit.ly/X1LLGG tuesday night 915pm on 888 private game bonusbanter hu1 - password banter1

    http://bit.ly/X1Mk3j tuesday night 930 on 888 private game bonusbanter hu2 - password banter1

    freerolls bets of 3 ok bud?
    fine 8.00 start
    Last edited by EvilAdmin; 11-12-2012 at 21:00.

  15. #39

    Good stuff Scottie, Best of 1, 3 or 5 whatever suits. 30mins between games o.k?

  16. #40

    Good luck those playing tonight

  17. #41

    best of 3 between me & straight tonight on 888 at 830pm 9pm 9.30pm if anyone wants a watch
    Last edited by EvilAdmin; 11-12-2012 at 20:59.

  18. #42

    Unlucky SS, that was a crazy play by Evil and unreal that he gets paid off for such bad play.

  19. #43

    Ooops, sorry, that post was an hour or too early :)

  20. #44
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    lol i was reading it and thinking wtf

  21. #45

    Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    lol i was reading it and thinking wtf

    HAHA soon you will be playing Evilbow and thinking WTF !!

  23. #47
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Dam.. Should have seen this topic before it was to late!! Been to busy the last days! Good luck to all who is playing

  24. #48

    1-0 to ss my kk beat by 10 8

  25. #49

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    1-0 to ss my kk beat by 10 8
    then 2-0 his kk holds

    weans game anyway

  26. #50

    Unlucky Evil, that was a crazy play by SS in the first game and unreal that he gets paid off for such bad play.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Circle Bet 10k Sunday Special
    By EvilAdmin in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-08-2012, 15:50
  2. Xmas no1
    By EvilAdmin in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 20:13
  3. 5000th post special
    By sef in forum Pure Banter
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:52
  4. Pokerbanter Heads-Up Ladder
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 20-01-2010, 16:59
  5. Special 1 TV
    By TomTom96 in forum Jokes & Funnies