  1. #1
    VIP Member Eunique's Avatar
    Sep 2009
    Location
    cotswolds uk

    Default im back

    Hi all, dont know if anyone remembers me, played with you guys, (and girls ) a year or 2 ago. I introduced my hubby (holtender) to you then not played since. Been busy elswhere. Steve tells me you have a short league coming up, starting on thursday. I would luv to join you all if no one has a problem with husband and wife playing in same game. Look forward to playing with you all if theres not a problem with me joining you. If there is please say no problem. gl all see ya soon Eunice

  2. #2

    Default Re: im back

    Hi and welcome back. Very nice to have you back and ready to show us who the best player in your household is :)

  3. #3

    Welcome back Eunique :)

    What an embarrassment if your wife shows you up Holt...

  4. #4

    No problems here. I know holt is to competitive for any collusion to arise so alls good

  5. #5

    Ithink there is every chance that Holt will know he's second best in his house

  6. #6
    VIP Member Eunique's Avatar
    Sep 2009
    Location
    cotswolds uk

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    Welcome back Eunique :)

    What an embarrassment if your wife shows you up Holt...
    LOL Hes used to me showing him up. Thanks all for your welcome back, now unsure if i can make the first game on thursday may have son and girlfriend coming over, last time they visited we both sat playing poker. So may give it a miss, hope not. Looking forward to showing you all whos the poker player in this household lol

  7. #7
    VIP Member Eunique's Avatar
    Sep 2009
    Location
    cotswolds uk

  8. #8
    VIP Member manyk's Avatar

    Your girlfriend is coming over as well as your son?
    (I'll punctuate the way my mind works).

    And let's not even get started on whether anyone has a problem with husband and wife playing together.
    We wont talk about collusion until we need an excuse for losing.

  9. #9
    VIP Member _FEAR_ME_'s Avatar
    Sep 2011

    im back and im good lol

  10. #10
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    Quote Originally Posted by manyk View Post
    Your girlfriend is coming over as well as your son?
    (I'll punctuate the way my mind works).

    And let's not even get started on whether anyone has a problem with husband and wife playing together.
    We wont talk about collusion until we need an excuse for losing.
    ------------------
    Note to self.
    ------------------

    Add "collusion" to list of excuses for losing.

    Example 1 - I lost my heads up because I was "Collusion".
    Example 2 - I had some "Collusion" at lunch and it really affected my game.
    Example 3 - In the middle of "Collusion street" the phone rang and it was my uncle Bob.
    Example 4 - I was suffering from sleep "Collusion" and during the game nodded off.
    Example 5 - My name is Maximus Decimus "Collusionus", commander of the Armies of "Collusion", General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true "Collusioner", Marcus Aurelius. Father to an over pair, husband to a busted flush. And I will collude, in this game or the next."
    -General Fly.

    -----------------------
    End
    -----------------------
    Last edited by TheFlyFifer; 06-10-2012 at 00:00. Reason: I have way to much time

Similar Threads

  1. im back
    By tonyb1979 in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-08-2011, 16:57
  2. we are back
    By wkdgo4it in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-05-2011, 21:36
  3. i am back
    By wkdgo4it in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-05-2010, 17:24
  4. I'll Be Back
    By RankBaajin in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 23:34