Hi Guys,

We have finalized all the details (structure, satellites, dates) for GLADIATOR II and we can not wait for it all to begin.

After an unfortunate clash of local tourneys we pushed back GLADIATOR II to accommodate all poker players in the community. Now we know that we may have put a couple of noses out of joint, however we have now extended our satellite schedule (full schedule attached to the thread) to give all of you value seekers out there the chance to get in cheap.

Along with the finalization of the satellite schedule, the tournament schedule has turned out nicely as well. Now with 2 entry days 27th and 28th; Both days start at 12pm (registration from 11am) 12 levels of 35 minutes will be played, hopefully leaving 2 tables to start the final on the 28th at 9pm (where all players will be paid!!!) The complete structure of the tournament is attached to this post.

We are nearing completion of a tidy travel package with www.maineventtravel.com to help out all of you guys travelling from further a field.

It is going to be a great tournament and build up. We hope to see many of you here at Shuffles Poker Lounge!!

Only 29 days!!

www.shufflesportsmouth.com / www.facebook.com/shufflesportsmouth / www.twitter.com @Shuffles P

GLADIATOR II SATELLITES (15TH-26TH OCTOBER 2012) AND MAIN EVENT (27TH-28TH OCTOBER 2012)

Monday 15th and 22nd October @ 7.30pm: 20 Triple Chance
6,000 starting stack, 8,000(20) and 10,000(20) rebuys/add-ons available, 3,000 extra purchasable with registration. 15 minute clock. 2 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Tuesday 16th and 23rd October @ 7.30pm: 30 Semi-Freeze Out
10,000 starting stack, 10,000(30) rebuy/add-on available, 4,000 extra purchasable with registration. 15 minute clock. 2 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Wednesday 17th and 24th October @ 7.30pm: 40 Freeze Out
15,000 starting stack, 5,000 extra purchasable with registration. 15 minute clock. 2 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Thursday 18th and 25th October @ 7.30pm: 50 Freeze Out Deepstack
20,000 starting stack, 5,000 extra purchasable with registration. 20 minute clock. 2 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Friday 19th and 26th October @ 7.30pm: 50 Semi-Freeze Out
10,000 starting stack, 12,000(50) rebuy/add-on, 5,000 extra purchasable with registration. 15 minute clock. 3 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Saturday 20th October @ 7.30pm: 25 Semi-Freeze Out
8,000 starting stack, 8,000(25) rebuy/add-on available, 4,000 extra purchasable with registration. 15 minute clock. 3 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Sunday 21st October @ 7.30pm: 20 ReBuy
8,000 starting stack, 8,000(20) rebuy/add-on available, add-on of 25,000 at break for 40, 4,000 extra purchasable with registration. 15 minute clock. 3 seats minimum guaranteed if 20 entries are received before the tournament starts.
Saturday 27th October @ 12pm: GLADIATOR II 500 + 50 DAY 1
Registration opens at 11am, 30,000 starting stack 35 minute clock, late registration until the end of the 3rd level, approximately 2pm. Play continues until completion of 12 levels.
Sunday 28th October @ 12pm: GLADIATOR II 500 + 50 DAY 2
Registration opens at 11am, 30,000 starting stack 35 minute clock, late registration until the end of the 3rd level, approximately 2pm. Re-entries from Day 1 busts permitted. Play continues until completion of 12 levels.
Sunday 28th October @ 9pm: GLADIATOR II 500 + 50 THE FINAL
Starts after the completion of Day 2 and the resetting of the tables. The tournament will play out until its conclusion. The final is expected to start with 2 tables of 9 players (all players will be paid from this point).

Shuffles Portsmouth Gladiator II Structure 10,000 Guaranteed 1st Place
This competition will have a buy-in of 500 + 50, starting stack of 30,000 chips and a 35 minute clock throughout with the blinds as listed below:

There will be an additional 15 minute break upon reaching the final table.

Level Blinds Ante
1 25/50 -
2 50/100 -
3 75/150 -
20 Minute Break
4 100/200 25
5 150/300 25
6 200/400 50
20 Minute Break
7 300/600 50
1 Hour Dinner Break (Chip up 25)
20 Minute Break (Day 1 to terminate at this point, players from Day1 will rejoin players from Day 2)
20 Minute Break (chip up 100)