  1. #1

    Default Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2012/13

    Its that time of year again

    First up this year is the Sky Sports League, free to enter, fantastic prizes but as usual loads of entries.

    There's 100,000 worth of prizes on offer this year and a first prize of 25,000. There are prizes for best weekly score, monthly score as well as a knockout cup and lots more. Register before August 1st for chance to win extra prizes.

    I have set up our own private league

    http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com...s/view/8011543

    League name - bonusbanter
    Pin - 8011543

    Good luck all, post below once your team is in !!

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	fmscotland.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	361

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2012/13

    np league found

  3. #3

    try now using above details and/or link in first post.

  4. #4
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    had a look ,to technical for me couldent see how you get to leagues?

  5. #5

    once ye pick your team it says join league enter above name n pin job done

  6. #6
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    ok ty will look later

  7. #7

    Or once logged in, just click the link in the first post and it takes you straight to the PB league.

  8. #8
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    nice one, Stargaters are in

  9. #9

    20 teams in the bonusbanter league. Gonna be tough one to win !

  10. #10

    Thats me in, got a few this year

  11. #11

    Position Manager Team Name Points Goals Assists
    1 paul mcneill Beckhams Xl 111 4 7
    2 Malcolm Cunningham InterYerMammy 87 5 1
    3 donnie steele South Uist Utd 86 3 7
    4 Jolyon Law Guelph Gooners 78 1 2
    4 tahnee prentice trumpets 78 1 2
    6 Mous Chelsea Mous Chelsea 73 1 7
    7 Alan XIS InterAlan 72 4 2
    7 alan steer Stargaters 72 4 2
    9 Michael white micky XI 68 4 2
    10 tony frank perry Call Me Maybe 66 4 1
    11 Zain Mahmood AwesomeOnes 52 2 0
    12 Leslie Martinez Rocky1 51 2 1
    13 Anthony Ruane Shoeman 50 2 1
    14 Andrew Bettis Bettis's Bobblers 47 1 1
    14 kingsley offor TeamEvo2012 47 1 1
    16 raymond steven Bows bashers 44 2 1
    16 Wayne Pritchett Mighty Magpies! 44 1 0
    18 Douglas Hamer DougLovesSarah 43 1 0
    19 muneeb khan knights XI 41 2 1
    20 Brian Aitchison H's Heroes 30 2 0
    21 Brian Aitchison H's Hunters 14 0 0

  12. #12
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    Just joined, lot oh catching up to do, But I have faith - Dum Spiro Sprero.
    Veni, vidi, vici

  13. #13

    Forgot to do a team this year good luck all

  1. Xperteleven Fantasy Football
    By BBTipster in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 358
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 09:32
  2. Euro 2012 Fantasy Football
    By BBTipster in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17-06-2012, 09:54
  3. Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2011/2012
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-01-2012, 21:23
  4. Elephant Fantasy Football League 2011/2012
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:09
  5. Fantasy Football 2010/2011
    By uistdon in forum Online Games & Competitions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 23-05-2011, 20:47

elephant fantasy football 2012-13

sky sports fantasy league code

Sky £20 fantasy football forum

sky sports fantasy football private league pin

sky sports fantasy football leagues to join

elephant fantasy epl 2012-13

best sky fantasy football team 2012 forum

sky sports fantasy football 12 13 leagues to join

fantasy league tips 201213

sky sports private league

201213 skysports fantasy football player list

sky sports fantasy team 201213 private £10 entry

sky sports league predictor 1213

top fantasy football tips 201213

sky sports fantasy football league 2012 pin

elephant fantasy footbqll

sky fantasy

sky football fantasy 2012 forum key players

sky sports fantasy football join league

fantasy football 201213