  1. #1

    Default Nice start to the day

    Always nice when you "flop" a straight flush and get all the chips in lol.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nice start to the day

    Didn't get the screenshot..... but the very next hand i got AA !!!!

    So raised 3x BB and only BB called. Flop came 8hJhQs

    I go all-in and get called by 9h10h

    OOPS !!!!!!

    The trumpets sounded though as the river and turn brought K and 10 with no hearts lol.

    The chat was interesting after that.

    Mainly me telling the to Bring on the Trumpets HHAHAHAHAHA

  3. #3
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Very nice boss!

    But what the hell was the guy thinking with A4??
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  4. #4

    He thought i was scandinavian Tom.

  5. #5
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    He thought i was scandinavian Tom.
    :norflag:
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  6. #6
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom96 View Post
    Very nice boss!

    But what the hell was the guy thinking with A4??
    A4 is premium compared to some of the crap these nut jobs will play.

    Nice hand PB.

  7. #7
    VIP Member atisjdm's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    He thought i was scandinavian Tom.
    Im beginning to wonder too mate, 910s UTG in a don??? Is that not a bad strategy??

    hehe