  1. #1
    is just beginning his journey here maxbellow's Avatar
    Feb 2012

    Default " I say hello"

    Hello everyone. I am 38 years old, named Max. I'm a player. Good luck

  2. #2

    Default Re: " I say hello"

    Hi Max, welcome aboard. Where do you do your playing?

  3. #3

    Hi Max, welcome to the banter. You are just joining at the right time as our new league starts next week. Check out the thread below on how to play :

    http://bonusbanter.com/threads/5695-...ve-League-2012

  4. #4

    Welcome Max

  5. #5

    Hi Max, the women call me a player too

  6. #6

    hey playaaa welcome to the banter max

  7. #7

    tomatoes

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 23:11
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-01-2012, 21:35
  3. "DEALER DEALT" tournaments at the Mint Glasgow
    By MintGlasgow in forum Live Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-08-2011, 10:03
  4. biffy clyro "live lounge tour"
    By Leggymambo in forum The Social Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-09-2009, 18:33
  5. Devilfish Bounty: 9 Apr 09 - Special "Satellite" to the Table from Hell.
    By Forgotten in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 19:09