  1. #1
    VIP Member rFosbrook's Avatar
    Feb 2012

    Red face Hi Everyone!

    Hi, I'm new here. I'm Ruby Fosbrook, 29 years old, blessed with 2 beautiful angels, Abbie and Lily. I'm also a freelance writer. I do my work at home so I can still take care the household chores.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hi Ruby, welcome to the banter. Do you play online a lot ?

  3. #3

    Welcome to bonusbanter Ruby.

  4. #4
    VIP Member rFosbrook's Avatar
    Feb 2012

    Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Welcome Ruby

  7. #7

    Hi Ruby, welcome aboard. Plenty of subjects on here if you are ever wrtiing about psychology.

  8. #8
    VIP Member rFosbrook's Avatar
    Feb 2012

    @sef - hi, yes, hope to see you around. thanks!
    @uistdon - hi, thank you
    @Jimbo70 - yah.. sorry never wrote about psychology

    i hav a question guys. i'm just concern on how to keep focused and not make stupid moves? coz i get upset when i lose.

  9. #9

    Hey ruby, nick wealthall has done a series of podcasts regarding keeping your mental game strong and programming yourself to take the beats and suchlike. Worth a watch. Also if you get the chance to read Jared Tendlers "The mental game of poker" it would probably be beneficial.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    read Jared Tendlers "The mental game of poker"

    Aye, it's a mental game right enough !!

  11. #11
    VIP Member rFosbrook's Avatar
    Feb 2012

    I've watched the The Game of Poker Trailer, and yes I'm convinced!
    i'm eager to learn strategies to improve motivation and I want to improve my skills too!