User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 65 of 65

  1. #1
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Default Hacked account on Blackchip poker

    Hey guys, just thought I would update you all on whats been happening over the weekend.

    I got up on Monday morning and opened my gmail account. There was a little msg telling me my password had been changed 39 hours ago. Straight away I realised I had been hacked due to me being no where near a pc over the weekend and what had been happening the weeks before with my hotmail.

    This is where the IP address was located. (might be bounced from somewhere else.)

    The person who has done this has wiped my bankroll from my black chip poker and been into my moneybookers. (luckily nothing in there) Black Chip have closed my account and are investigating.

    I use one of those card readers for my bank account so they were not able to get in to that.

    As you can imagine. I am really pissed off and have taken all the procedures I can think of. Could anyone suggest something that will stop this ever happening again would be appreciated.
    Last edited by albertz11; 31-03-2012 at 14:07.

  2. #51

    Default Re: Hacked account on Blackchip poker

    yeah mate, they might budge if they know forums are gonna be bad mouthing them....... also state that members of this forum are also member of of other forums such as 2+2 ect. and may well pass users bad experiences on.....

    Al you should do the same, tell them you are involving the police and you also have a letter ready to be sent to pokernews, pokerplayer, bluff magazine ect. ect. and unless you get some sort acceptable reply you will make sure black chip poker will be outed all over the poker community as untrustworthy and corrupt.

    Also I don't mean you to just threaten them with it.... if they do nothing then follow it through. For $600 i'd make sure everyone knew they were a load of c@nts

  3. #52
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Well I have now got the Police involved. I gave them all my details and things last night so we will have 2 wait and see. I also see the same thing happened to Daniel as well.
    http://www.highstakesdb.com/2767-dan...nt-hacked.aspx

  4. #53

    FFS you can be sure negranu will find out who it is.

  5. #54

    Maybe it's the same hacker !!! Al - you could be famous soon :)

  6. #55

    hey mate, just been reading back through some of the replies you have had on this...... does it seem strange to anyone else that it's being signed "merge gaming network" and not blackchip poker? Or have i just missed something and this is common practice?

    Also the wording in the emails seems a bit unproffesional

  7. #56
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Hi Ian,

    Just a short note to let you know that the balance in your BlackChip account is 0.80. The good news is that there's a 75% bonus of up to $375 that awaits you. Simply use the code BCP375 when you're making your next deposit.

    As always we have plenty of fantastic rewards going, be sure to get the latest updates from our website http://blackchippoker.eu/promotions.php

    If you need assistance with anything, I'm always here to help. Looking forward to seeing you at the BlackChip felt soon.

    Best Regards,
    Louisa
    VP Retention
    www.blackchippoker.eu

  8. #57
    VIP Member rejmak's Avatar
    Castleford

    Omfg---cant belive them. Its going be worts and worst..

    have the same when Titan ban me and there still send me e-mails with promo even that i told them to fckk off

  9. #58

    Quote Originally Posted by albertz11 View Post
    Hi Ian,

    Just a short note to let you know that the balance in your BlackChip account is 0.80. The good news is that there's a 75% bonus of up to $375 that awaits you. Simply use the code BCP375 when you're making your next deposit.

    As always we have plenty of fantastic rewards going, be sure to get the latest updates from our website http://blackchippoker.eu/promotions.php

    If you need assistance with anything, I'm always here to help. Looking forward to seeing you at the BlackChip felt soon.

    Best Regards,
    Louisa
    VP Retention
    www.blackchippoker.eu
    Thats a pisstake if ever i seen one. Hope you sent a nice reply.

  10. #59

    Any news on this Al ? You must have been raging getting that promo email. I'd have reported it as spam :)

  11. #60
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Nah no further, the Police are investigating it now so god knows how long that will take. Could really of used that money as I moved flat to Edinburgh on Thursday so am skint as fook!

  12. #61
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Well guys. I have been waiting for the police to sort this out for me but unfortunately to no avail. I'm not even sure they know what they are doing. They keep telling me to be patient but this has been nearly a month. Now to top things off as soon as I let black chip know the Police were involved I have been banned from the whole merge network. Total farce!

  13. #62

    Thats disgusting by merge treating you as if YOU are the one at fault !!

  14. #63
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Just re read this thread. Think they are 1 of the 3 American sites just now.
    They have also moved from Merge so I am wondering if I should bring this up again. Don't know if it is worth it as I'm sure it takes 6 months to cash out for normal players at the moment anyway.

    Boss, did you ever hear anything again from the legal team?

  15. #64

    Not that I remember. Shocking state of affairs this was.

    Yeh they just quote the 'its your password you have given out so tough luck' line all the time. My skrill got hacked a few month back and I lost a fair few hundred.... met with the same sort of stance by them.

    Might be worth just trying a follow up email but it does seem they have washed their hands. Bastardos.

  16. #65
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    They never bothered their arse. Total bawbags.... No way I would put a quid on any other site then Stars, Tilt, 32red or the likes of willy hill etc after this shambles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i think someone has hacked my hotmail

heads up chip dumping on carbo poker to hack my computer

laura mcadams carbon poker support