  1. #1

    Default Join bonusbanter on twitter

    BonusBanter will follow its own members and general interest poker tweets. We don't just follow people or groups for the sake of following, if BonusBanter follows you it's because you have something to give to its members or because you ARE a member.

    You can follow BonusBanter by adding us, our twitter username is, unsurprisingly :

    @BonusBanter

    If you have a twitter account then please follow us and we will follow you so that we can share news, interests, league games and more from our forum and community.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Join pokerbanter on twitter

    cool so after all these years of following the twitt on bonusbanter, we can now follow bonusbanter on twitter!!

  3. #3

    GIRUY !!

    We have now fully integrated our site here with Twitter itself. So if you post a new thread here at bonusbanter.com then it will almost instantly be put onto our bonusbanter twitter page with a link back to the forum thread.

    So, get following @bonusbanter and you can instantly see new threads being created if you have twitter alerts.

    Get retweeting any threads which you like and spread the word of @bonusbanter to the masses !

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 19:15
  2. 32red on Twitter
    By manyk in forum Online Tournaments & Freerolls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-09-2010, 15:57
  3. Twitter
    By DAN DAN in forum The Social Lounge