  1. #1
    VIP Member Ram's Avatar

    Default HI

    Hi
    TBH was looking for somewhere else but seeing as i'm here we'll give it a go
    I've never been in a forum before or even played poker so with a bit of luck i'll be learning in more ways than one
    One thing i dont understand though is why the registration page refused this
    Den
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	pokerbanter.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	210

  2. #2

    Default Re: HI

    first of all, welcome to bonusbanter. Not sure if your taking the piss when you say you have never played poker but either way i like your style. You will certainly continue learning how to and how not to do it from the forum. See you around the forum and at the tables

  3. #3

    HAHA quality, you will fit in nicely here lol Welcome to the banter !

  4. #4

    Welcome im more of a EWE guy myself